Gould's unprofessionalism

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gould's motivation for revealing that Kite is injured is the same as almost every comment the bloke has ever made....its designed to make himself look good and re-enforce his own sense of personal genius.

Ever since Gould signed Kite ( or Jamie Soward) he cant stop wrapping them - not to say Kite isn't worthy of a wrap or two - Gould is doing his best to remind us in a not very subtle way Kite signing with Penrith is another case of "great signing Phil "

That said Kite is courageous, is a great team man and hopefully has one more GF in him this year. He deserves it.

Stevo said:
It makes zero sense to me that Gould would highlight it so that other teams can target it.

There are no real secrets between the teams. If you want to know if Snake is going to play on friday night, ask Souths. Publically they will say they expect him to play, or they are preparing for both scenarios, but they will know before hand.

Why clubs try all this cloke and dagger things like changing run on sides, or last minute team changes to try and gain an advantage, has me buggered. The opposition know, the only people who are getting dudded are the punters.

I wouldn't mind seeing the NRL adapt the way AFL releases their team information.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6