?? Grading ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This'll be interesting for sure.

It was nothing but a lined up shoulder charge to the head.

For SBW to say the mason was milking is a pretty weak thing to say.

The rorters coach saying it wasn't a s-charge was, as said before, world class straw clutching.

I can almost hear politis' phone melting with the amount of calls he's making.

Prob a few bank accounts being fattened too.

1- he has carry over 2- reckless? there is a case but they wont go there 3- contact the head? yes definitely 4- shoulder charge - of course it was.

So with loading a shoulder charge to the head has to be 3-4 weeks.

If it was with a swinging arm rather than a shoulder I wonder how many weeks people would be talking.

It was a pretty dangerous shot IMO, never had any chance of doing any other than colliding with Mason's head. If the NRL are serious about enforcing the shoulder charge ban then they should throw the book at this example, which is pretty much the exact thing they put the rule in place to stop.

Sonny Bill Williams is facing up to two games on the sidelines for his trademark shoulder charge on former teammate Willie Mason.

Roosters forward Williams has been charged with a grade-three offence for his 15th-minute hit on Newcastle counterpart Mason in their clash at Hunter Stadium.

Williams can escape with a two-match ban if he takes the early guilty plea but will be rubbed out for only one match if he successfully contests the charge.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sonny-bill-charged-over-mason-hit-faces-twoweek-ban-20130729-2qu8k.html#ixzz2aPUmSIEr

Successfully contests the grading of the charge I think is what they mean.

......But in an interesting twist the match review committee did not deem the Williams hit to be a shoulder charge, with an NRL spokesman explaining that call was made because the player's arm was not tucked.

oh fmd! *figuratively*

nrl doesn't want to shoulder responsibility when it comes to 'superstars.'

I thought the ruling was you had to wrap the arms otherwise it was a shoulder charge. I guess different rules for some

The NRL just jumped the shark if they think that wasn't a shoulder charge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7