Grand Final 2023 - arrogant P's v flashy B's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penrith definitely robbed; referee was biased in making his try or no try decisions and bunker went out of their way to say insufficient evidence to overturn. There was no way Wigan scored that try in the second half which was the difference, let alone the last gasp try by Penrith which could have been awarded.

Ive taken two supporter groups over , 2009 ( win) 2012 ( loss) both V the Rhinos.

Great atmosphere , unbelievable singing for the chants , and absolute champion supporters who made us feel so very welcome in Leeds during the week we where there.

If Manly get in again I’d urge anyone to give it a crack !!

Only downside , I’ve never been so ****ing cold in all my life ( but I do live in QLD).
I suppose it's what you're conditioned to. It was 0 degrees at the end of last night's game and I didn't find it particularly cold. It's a lot better to play in than 30 degrees

Ide love to see a team swap for a season... Send an nrl team to the superleague and get their champions to play a season here...
Get tired of seeing the esl champions beat the nrl champs each year when the games played a couple of rounds into their season and the nrl side is usually playing it's first game since October

It seemed to me the ref let the tacklers hang on way too long
That was noticeable compared with NRL.
How about JFH, is he the biggest bluff in the game? Almost every time he is tackled he gets up and charges forward a few steps pushing the marker out of the way. How come he doesn't get penalised for that?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8