Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, I have little confidence in the match officials, you have a whistle happy Klein on the field and Atkins in the bunker who struggles to be impartial whenever the blue and gold mob are involved, as the senior match official, I wonder how many times he will influence or overrule his little on field cohort.
I think in the best interest of the game we should be privy to all match officials coms. It should be a open mic setup, whereby we can tune in to a webcast, if desired, might help keep the bastards honest.

How many of us hope the game ends tomorrow!

Attachments

• 309096073_1941166052752809_7432295157015110599_n.jpg
    309096073_1941166052752809_7432295157015110599_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 11

Footnote: Ever consider Marty that Parramatta might have missed out, if you had been playing for them? Or that Manly were theoretically still in the hunt at the time?

As for the journo, he needs to do more research. His piece on Gutherson has a huge factual hole in it.

Last edited:
Honestly whoever started on him being the “ King “ needs taking out the back and shooting.

He’s the King of nothing , has done **** all ( possibly he will ) and acts more like a Queen on the field than a King.

Whilst I’m not a Queensland fan they anointed Wally Lewis the King and rightly so.

Gutherson is a very good fullback and club captain , but I think the “ King” thing has gone to his head and certainly to the heads of his fans.

When he’s won a couple of premierships , and is the current Blues and Australian fullback then maybe this can be revisited.

lettering bubble GIF by Denyse

And also I hope this number becomes relevant

As a member out at accor stadium i have good seats for tomorrow, Parramatta losing and seeing thetr supporters faces if they do will be priceless.

Got my line ready " onto year 37" just another 37 more years to go Parra
Whilst I may not be around to see it would really love to see this number get to 50!!!

Honestly whoever started on him being the “ King “ needs taking out the back and shooting.

He’s the King of nothing , has done **** all ( possibly he will ) and acts more like a Queen on the field than a King.

Whilst I’m not a Queensland fan they anointed Wally Lewis the King and rightly so.

Gutherson is a very good fullback and club captain , but I think the “ King” thing has gone to his head and certainly to the heads of his fans.

When he’s won a couple of premierships , and is the current Blues and Australian fullback then maybe this can be revisited.
He’s the king primadonna and his sidekick Moses is just as bad. Tools of the highest order. The nrl will do their best to get this mob over the line tonight, just like last week when they tried getting Souths up and failed, but succeeded in getting the W for the eels. Joke of a sport which I’ve had zero interest in since manlys last game.

He’s the king primadonna and his sidekick Moses is just as bad. Tools of the highest order. The nrl will do their best to get this mob over the line tonight, just like last week when they tried getting Souths up and failed, but succeeded in getting the W for the eels. Joke of a sport which I’ve had zero interest in since manlys last game.
Yep I can feel it happening tonight , the NRL loves “ creating “ fairytales, you only have to look back , St George ( Bennett) , Cowboys , Sharks and nothing would make the NRL hierarchy happy than an Eels win.

The Panthers are really up against it tonight but of course are the better team.

Putting Grant “ my Dad played first grade for the Eels” Atkins in there is step one.

Klein loves his 6 agains and penalties which I believe favours the Eels.

Let’s see

Our King Gutho. No one more deserving to be Captain of the 2022 premiers. View attachment 22405
Congratulations to you Eel supporter making the Grand final

Our Manly Junior and Your self proclaimed eels captain and King Guthos contribution this year played a big part In getting your team to a Grand final

I hope Tom Turbo can be worthy of this great Grand final feat for Manly one day

I’m sorry guys and girls. I hate Parra. But I think I’m actually going to have to go for them. Some Manly juniors playing for them. Been so long since they’ve won. ( so they can shut up and the nrl can stop giving them games ).

And the thought of some of those Penrith players wining again. Is just too much for me to take.

( I’ll still throw up if Moses wins the Churchill medal )

I drove to Castle hill and met some friends at the club for dancing last night

On the way there were lots of cars with blue and gold streamers and flags

And being a passionate Manly supporter it was a very hollow and empty feeling

Thinking what the fck is happening to my once great dominant club

I'll say sorry too
Even though I think the riff will win, I'm going for the squeelers, only in honour of my late uncle who passed away earlier this year who was a die hard eels fan. And for my late father who though he never admitted it had a soft spot for them for some deranged reason.

But
If Queen Clit and his Vuva Mosses carry on like they usually do.....prancing and whinning then sorry Dad, Sorry Unc, they can get fkd

What a great feeling on Grand final day when Manly was playing

The excitement and anticipation on game day was incredible

Watching other teams play instead of us

Is like watching your girlfriend pash other blokes

I drove to Castle hill and met some friends at the club for dancing last night

On the way there were lots of cars with blue and gold streamers and flags

And being a passionate Manly supporter it was a very hollow and empty feeling

Thinking what the fck is happening to my once great dominant club

For what our club did to the likes of Geoff Toovey and Clint Gutherson, it’s deserving what it has got.

Clint talked about wanting to build something at Manly with the Trbojevics’s when he extended in 2015. The fact that he has remained a 1 club player after being cut without breaking Parra’s bank means we have missed out big time

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7