Grand Final Day 2011 Manly v Warriors Q & A and INFORMATION THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thinking of the best way to get there from Wetherill Park. Im thinking of driving and i guess it will not be to bad if i get there really early. My only other option is to catch a bus and two trains through some rather unpleasant parts of western Sydney lol.

Your code knows how many memberships you hold. So if you have 3 memberships, your AAN will allow you to buy 6 tickets ( 3 x 2 tickets)

Go Manly!

torana355 said:
I thinking of the best way to get there from Wetherill Park. Im thinking of driving and i guess it will not be to bad if i get there really early. My only other option is to catch a bus and two trains through some rather unpleasant parts of western Sydney lol.
the Parking station at Homebush cost $20 to park but you may need to be quick to get a ticket for there
you could always drive to Guildford or Merrylands Train station and train it to lidcombe for the direct link to Homebush

Larissa, will the Players be returning with the Trophy to the Brookvale Oval Live Site?
Or do we hang off the Club Carpark again? Hope Penn has a lot of Public Liability Insurance to cover the over excited Supporters :)

HappilyManly said:
Larissa, will the Players be returning with the Trophy to the Brookvale Oval Live Site?
Or do we hang off the Club Carpark again? Hope Penn has a lot of Public Liability Insurance to cover the over excited Supporters :)

Due to capacity restrictions at the leagues Club it is recommended anyone wanting to see the team purchase tickets to the live site. The team will return there after the game to greet the crowd and hopefully show off some new silverwear!

Go Manly!

Larissa are members of your team going to be handing out membership leaflets on Sunday. If it's anything like 08 there would be 60000 potential members there mate.

Cambo said:
Larissa are members of your team going to be handing out membership leaflets on Sunday. If it's anything like 08 there would be 60000 potential members there mate.

Yes Cambo, if I missed that opportunity I should be fired on the spot!

Larissa said:
Cambo said:

Yes Cambo, if I missed that opportunity I should be fired on the spot!
Nah mate us blokes would have your back and would riot down at the club lol :)

Is there any cat 1 tickets available on Monday, or are they all in nose bleed territory?

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Is there any cat 1 tickets available on Monday, or are they all in nose bleed territory?

Very limited Cat 1 (those returned by st george supporters in the by back last week). Should be tickets available in all other categories.

Note most cat 2 tickets left are on the half way but on level 6. If you prefer to be in the lower bowl go for cat 3 or 4. You will be in the wings or behind the goal, but closer to the action.

Go Manly!

Thx Larissa for the tip, you are doing a great job for the members/fans

Dont forget there will be a lot of Storm tix returned or on Ebay

btw on friday there were about 70 ads for tickets on ebay
and just then there are 594 results

http://shop.ebay.com.au/?_from=R40&_trksid=p4712.m570.l1312&_nkw=nrl+grand+final+tickets&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Looking at the Ticketek website http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=NRLGRAND11

there doesn't appear to be any defined Manly supporters bays? Anyone got any ideas on the best place to sit or will there be defined supporters bay by tomorrow morning

Basically from half way line and north is manly’s end (of whats available – so basically the northern end).

6180129603_c87266ca0e.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4