Grand Final Refereeing Errors You May Have Missed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxTpZoKrh4&feature=youtu.be

Compilation of refs errors

niccipops said:
Dan said:
Im over it now
I think I'm over the result and the dodgy refereeing but the off season is boring already and I want Manly to win the 2014 Premiership right now.

Same here. I just want to organize flights etc for 2014.

dowdz said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxTpZoKrh4&feature=youtu.be

Compilation of refs errors

Thats just succeeded in pissing me off again :)

You know whats funny. JWH loses the ball, gets up looking like he's gonna deck someone, head taps Horo for no reason (who is just standing there not instigating anything), and the idiot ref has the audacity to say "You need to pull back Horo and tell him to settle down" ahaha my god these refs are so stupid (video ref included).

Another crucial call was the penalty against DCE after he tackled Jennings around the 71st minute(after Lyon was blocked by Jennings while chasing a DCE bomb). I can't find footage of the complete incident as Channel 9 showed a replay of the block on Lyon at the time and you only see the start of the tackle , a replay of the block, then the penalty being awarded. Lyon comes in to complain about the block and he is marched 10 metres straight away. At the time Easts were paddling to get out of their red zone. By the way , it was a perfectly placed bomb with Lyon racing in at the perfect angle to give him the best chance to score .

Incidentally , Friend got away with 2 transgressions in the one set of 6 ...flopping on DCE with a swinging arm to the head at 69min 30sec mark on tackle one , then stopping Watmough's attempt to play the ball quickly on the last .

Yeah I remember them. The game was crazy at that point and I was in a red mist of anger and disbelief.

whoever made that video needs shooting, now i am ticked off on a Friday night.

driftout said:
Another crucial call was the penalty against DCE after he tackled Jennings around the 71st minute(after Lyon was blocked by Jennings while chasing a DCE bomb). I can't find footage of the complete incident as Channel 9 showed a replay of the block on Lyon at the time and you only see the start of the tackle , a replay of the block, then the penalty being awarded. Lyon comes in to complain about the block and he is marched 10 metres straight away. At the time Easts were paddling to get out of their red zone. By the way , it was a perfectly placed bomb with Lyon racing in at the perfect angle to give him the best chance to score.

Yes, I've been wondering what that penalty was for and why we were marched the extra 10m. Could anybody who was at the game enlighten me on the reason? Does anybody know if the Fox Sports version was different to the Ch9 version so that it actually showed what happened?

Jethro said:
driftout said:
Another crucial call was the penalty against DCE after he tackled Jennings around the 71st minute(after Lyon was blocked by Jennings while chasing a DCE bomb). I can't find footage of the complete incident as Channel 9 showed a replay of the block on Lyon at the time and you only see the start of the tackle , a replay of the block, then the penalty being awarded. Lyon comes in to complain about the block and he is marched 10 metres straight away. At the time Easts were paddling to get out of their red zone. By the way , it was a perfectly placed bomb with Lyon racing in at the perfect angle to give him the best chance to score.

Yes, I've been wondering what that penalty was for and why we were marched the extra 10m. Could anybody who was at the game enlighten me on the reason? Does anybody know if the Fox Sports version was different to the Ch9 version so that it actually showed what happened?

I watched the Fox sports coverage as well but the coverage was the same (albeit without commentators talking through their wallets like Sterling and Gould). Notice the groan Sterling let out as Lyon's penalty try unfolded and the joy in his voice when Jennings scored.

Hayne cracked under pressure during the Bulldogs V Manly game at Brookvale at 30 all , and was visibly irritated by Foz and Lyon questioning calls eg "We'll have the penalty for the headbutt" by Foz. Foz's chatter probably wasn't a good idea given his history with Hayne , but as captain Lyon was entitled to question every call and in retrospect was justified in doing so .

Here is another compendium of Shayne Hayne GF Mistakes:

http://youtu.be/YuZvW6_qlXA

Check out the forward pass at 7:40 in my upload
or at 62:34:00 in the match.

Having watched the whole thing, Roosters won on the back of Manly fatigue, and that fatigue was exaccerbated by the shocking errors pretty well all Hayne's.

There are 11 if you include the failure to sin bin Aubisson following Killer's penalty try.

I cant seem to put it behind me yet.

I would be a lot closer to putting it behind me if these morons who masquerade as rugby league referees and officials would just acknowledge some of these errors. A simple acknowledgement would go a long way

Lord Eagleton said:
I would be a lot closer to putting it behind me if these morons who masquerade as rugby league referees and officials would just acknowledge some of these errors. A simple acknowledgement would go a long way

Despite what I have said in other posts, I couldn't agree more LE. A simple thing to say we got some things wrong. But no, the Gallop era lives on. Until they get this right then fans are entitled to vent on obvious errors.

ManlyBacker said:
Lord Eagleton said:

Despite what I have said in other posts, I couldn't agree more LE. A simple thing to say we got some things wrong. But no, the Gallop era lives on. Until they get this right then fans are entitled to vent on obvious errors.

May as well move on because that's never going to happen!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6