Greatest local derby in Rugby League - Manly vs. North Sydney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I seem to remember they were favourites at different points throughout some seasons .... they were chokers...so at the end of the day yeah they were competitive but what have they got to show for it.

Seems Parra have caught the Bears syndrome.

[quote author=PJ]
I seem to remember they were favourites at different points throughout some seasons .... they were chokers...so at the end of the day yeah they were competitive but what have they got to show for it.

Seems Parra have caught the Bears syndrome.
[/quote]

and how good is that to see- could'nt happen to a nicer bunch- cop that Fitzgerald you tool!

The thing is NOBODY wants to play there. Regardless of the amount of cash they have, its a ****house place to play rugby league.

granted but it has got to be a better option than having some nomad team apparently from South Sydney who play at Telstra Stadium...

Macdouaggall, Sutton, Gulovou, Webb, Cusack, Mellor, Hegarty and co. are pretty handy players.

They are attracting better players all the time. In fact, I think they are Manly in 04.

Don't be surprised if they sign a big name centre for example next year.

Ryan they a fcuking crap players.

I;d take Hegarty on our wing. I'd take Gulovou or Cusack as our props.

That's not saying much but they are close to our weakest positions at the moment....maybe Joe could sneak in there somewhere but Cusak is crap!

I'd say a current NZ internation prop (not withstanding injury), who are the world champs, wanting to play for Souths would trend to the fact that quality players will play for Souths.

Hey - they got Kane Cleal too !!!

One prop who plays for NZ (world champs, means nothing, you and I both know Int rugby league is dead). Still not convinced.

One prop who plays for NZ (world champs, means nothing, you and I both know Int rugby league is dead). Still not convinced.

I repeat - Kane Cleal...hehehehe :drunk:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8