Green signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Also reminds me of the old whispering ted Lowe commentary on pot black - "for those of you with black and white TV, the pink is next to the blue" or something along those lines. I'm probably showing my age a bit there though.

It was followed on a Friday night by a show called The Champions that had two blokes and a girl who had ESP powers after crashing a plane in the Andes

If that is true, than that is a good signing at a good price. Solid player who will support DCE.

Means we will also have some solid salary cap left to buy a few more solid players.

I have mixed feelings about this (if it's true). In one respect, he is the definition of average and he'll be 30 in September this year. On the other hand, he is a mistake free half with a competent kicking and running game who will not let us down.

Maybe this signing doesn't need to have a black and white appraisal...it's not good and it's not bad, much like the player himself...it's simply OK.

Good summary. Sad though that we signed a 5/8 that has such an appraisal when the last one we signed from another club was Jamie Lyon....

Blake Green has verbally agreed to a 2 year deal with the manly sea eagles worth 350,000 a season (700,000 over 2 years)
I'm a bit worried about this Turbo. It's harder to offload contracted players to other clubs when they only have verbal agreements, we might end up stuck with him.

ps I see at least you've been doing your arithmetic homework :)

It was followed on a Friday night by a show called The Champions that had two blokes and a girl who had ESP powers after crashing a plane in the Andes
I remember watching it as a kid. Sharon macreedy (Alexandra Bastedo) died recently of cancer. She was stunningly beautiful in her day.

You can watch that on youtube too. I am currently watching episode 9.

Oh yeah, it was the Himalayas instead of the Andes. :)

You can watch that on youtube too. I am currently watching episode 9.

Oh yeah, it was the Himalayas instead of the Andes. :)
Or if you want a DVD rip of the series PM me & I'll bung it onto a USB stick & mail it to you.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8