Greenberg - dishonest, or incompetent?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever race, creed, colour or religion, Greenturd is still a c**t..
Well said komori, had a laugh at that. Wouldnt it be great if that c...t visited our site and tried to defend himself (see my image)

In fact, if you accept evolution we have all evolved from that same little creature that struggled out from the mud, learned to live in a tree, got out of the tree and walked upright, then found that walking upright meant you could throw a handy punch, and we've been belting the s#%t out of each other ever since*.
I'm staying in the tree, sounds a lot safer.

player should just strike until it gets resolved,fans will suffer but understand,the whole setup reeks of corruption in some form,probably television based.
PLAYERS NEED TO SHOW SOME BALLS:finger:
how is this a dummy spit,the players group were not consulted,it affects them and only them,greenberg is responsible and wont fix it this coming season,so the players need to take action,a few hundred thousand angry emails to the nrl from the fans will

I totally agree with this, there is no place for anti semitic or other racist so called humour on this site and I am glad you pointed this out to the clown.

It's anti one guy, i would use any term necessary to deride the scum the ilk of Todd,he likely has never been **** on the way most people of his RELIGION have been,it's really funny how dumb SJWs really are, they aren't a race

What I've noticed is that:
1. Derogatory stereotyping is a simple-minded activity. And a mean-spirited one at that, whether or not it is hidden in a joke.
2. When people feel good about themselves they aren't derogatory at all.
3. The most intelligent people I meet tend to abandon stereotypes as being simplistic, and look at others, genuinely, as individuals.

Translates to

'I'm too utterly stupid to know what a stereotype is I'll just talk **** to scum me some likes from random Internet SJWs'

I didn't refer him being a cash hungry git, i didn't say he has a whiny voice or is allergic to everything and not athletic I'm any way

To stereotype a religion is stupid at best, to call a religion a race is a cop out and more ignorant than some racists,at least they know what they hate and often have poor reasons for it

I've met Christian Lebanese people, a beautiful people with warm hearts, I've met Lebanese muslims,haven't experienced them in a positive way but that's not to say they are all as trustworthy as a used car salesman who moonlights as a taxi driver,truth is i avoid social interaction with people i dont know

What i haven't met is a Christian/Muslim /Catholic /satanist Jewish person, because Jewish is a religion not a ****ing race

Now SJWs go eat a steaming pile of self righteous ****,because you lose

P.S

I have no issue with the Jewish religion, they are a people who believe and follow the teachings of a book written anyone but Jesus knows how long ago to assist them with morality in day to day life to be good people to get them to the good side of the afterlife,,just like Christians, but a race they are not so that's that

I can't stand the prick, slimy looking arsehole BUT as to attacking him in a religious sense, sorry not appropriate.

Should he be " head of football"??

NFW, he's a complete tosser

It's anti one guy, i would use any term necessary to deride the scum the ilk of Todd,he likely has never been **** on the way most people of his RELIGION have been,it's really funny how dumb SJWs really are, they aren't a race

Translates to

'I'm too utterly stupid to know what a stereotype is I'll just talk **** to scum me some likes from random Internet SJWs'

I didn't refer him being a cash hungry git, i didn't say he has a whiny voice or is allergic to everything and not athletic I'm any way

To stereotype a religion is stupid at best, to call a religion a race is a cop out and more ignorant than some racists,at least they know what they hate and often have poor reasons for it

I've met Christian Lebanese people, a beautiful people with warm hearts, I've met Lebanese muslims,haven't experienced them in a positive way but that's not to say they are all as trustworthy as a used car salesman who moonlights as a taxi driver,truth is i avoid social interaction with people i dont know

What i haven't met is a Christian/Muslim /Catholic /satanist Jewish person, because Jewish is a religion not a ****ing race

P.S

I have no issue with the Jewish religion, they are a people who believe and follow the teachings of a book written anyone but Jesus knows how long ago to assist them with morality in day to day life to be good people to get them to the good side of the afterlife,,just like Christians, but a race they are not so that's that

From beingJewish.com :
And if you go back far enough, we all come from the same Adam and Eve. So "race" is at best an artificial concept.

Translates to

P.S

As a so called SJW and troll that you also labelled me earlier I admire your attempt at trying to divert attention from you insinuating that Greenburg should be sent to a camp to concentrate. What ever our feelings are towards him and trust me I am never going to be one of his fans, that in no way vindicates or justifies using this as humour when millions of people perished from ALL religions and ALL races. This is a footy site so please no more of that!

Last edited:
I need to know can you be not too utterly stupid? What ere the levels of utterly stupid?
Levels of stupid:
Level 1 Utterly
Level 2 Too utterly
Level 3 Talking out of your arse

The United States Supreme Court has ruled that Jews are a race, for the purposes of anti-discrimination laws. Given discrimination is what was being discussed here, I'm wondering about the basis for the above extended (abusive) rant about Jews not being a race? Is there one?

PS DNA evidence now apparently supports the view that Jews are also a race based on a DNA consistency definition.

Wow this threads taken a decent nosedive since yesterday. Two rules for me on here....no religion, no politics (unless it's issis stuff, then its game on!)

Last edited:
So much vile wrongness in this thread, all it is doing is generating angst and hate, and I don't really think that is fun for anyone, people have opinions, views and ideals they rarely match up with everyone else. I am not trying to stifle conversation or thought or independence and freedom here, but I am trying to stem a downward spiral that this thread is slipping into, as such i am going to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8