• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here is a thought for those blessed with imagination ...... consider all the power that this bloke has managed to invest in the sole authority of the CEO .. ie he is the sole authority of salary cap investigations, guilt, penalty and even appeal are all his decisions alone.... he is the sole authority to register anyone's contract , just look into their eyes ..... he is now the sole authority to suspend or ban for life any player ....

100% power in the hands of one man .... and no visible checks or balances in sight ..... no committees or oversight ..

Now imagine if we ever got a CEO without Intodgrity ......
The USA have invaded countries to remove tyrant dictators who have less power than Shoddy

Here is a thought for those blessed with imagination ...... consider all the power that this bloke has managed to invest in the sole authority of the CEO .. ie he is the sole authority of salary cap investigations, guilt, penalty and even appeal are all his decisions alone.... he is the sole authority to register anyone's contract , just look into their eyes ..... he is now the sole authority to suspend or ban for life any player ....

100% power in the hands of one man .... and no visible checks or balances in sight ..... no committees or oversight ..

Now imagine if we ever got a CEO without Intodgrity ......

Sounds like grounds for a superleague mark II

It must be great to be able to give yourself retroactive total and absolute power.

And looking at all the ceo's and owners of the other clubs, and the rlpa... there's only one person who is challenging this tyrannical turn of events. De belin himself. (Which I understand why de belin is doing it- but how in the hell do the clubs, tv people, rlpa... everyone else think this is ok?)

edit: moondog and I shared a brain wave

It must be great to be able to give yourself retroactive total and absolute power.

And looking at all the ceo's and owners of the other clubs, and the rlpa... there's only one person who is challenging this tyrannical turn of events. De belin himself. (Which I understand why de belin is doing it- but how in the hell do the clubs, tv people, rlpa... everyone else think this is ok?)

Because the NRL alone controls the money, penalties and media accreditation...

I am all for a stronger disciplinary structure for the players.

My issue with this is....why the F*CK did this useless piece of dried up snot, not set the structures in place when they were negotiating with the RLPA during the last TV rights renewal?
He had the players calling for a share of the revenues. So why not say then "Sure, but you are going to be held accountable to a much stricter and tighter disciple regime to hold you ro a higher standard of behaviour....here it is".
Instead, this dirty little turd ONCE AGAIN does policy on the run in retrospect.
He is truly inept. Get rid of this germ.

Peter V'Landys is the man for the job - he is quite clearly a strong leader, confident, articulate and innovative - look what he has done for Racing NSW with the advent of the Everest. He would make Toddie look like the bumbling, incompetent, biased, amateur, inconsistent (overrated) operator that he clearly is

Last time I saw all that much power self proclaimed was in a galaxy far far away. That didn’t end well for that emperor. Destroyed by his own team. Ha ha. May the force be with us all.

A dictator is defined as a ruler with total power. A person with an unfettered discretion is a person with total power. In the absence of checks and balances set out in published and transparent rules (which is why we have legislation) you have a persons or bodies with unchecked and ultimate power. The Australian Constitution established the separation of powers and for good reason. That separation of powers is found in the parliament, executive and judiciary. So whilst there is some overlapping by necessity the separation of power provides the appropriate checks and balances. The separation of powers works together with another principle known as responsible government, to guide the way law is made and managed. Responsible government means that a party, or coalition of parties must maintain the support of the majority of members of the House of Representatives in order to remain in government. This provides another check on the Executive, ensuring they remain accountable to the Parliament and do not abuse their power. What checks and balances do we have in the NRL that provide accountability, transparency and protection against the abuse of power? Synonyms for the word "Justice" include "Fairness", "Fair play" and "Equity". "Equity" is defined as being fair and impartial and described as even handedness. "Consistency" means acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate. All of these definitions stand hand in hand with the principle seen in many pieces of legislation in this country requiring that the exercise of power vested by that piece of legislation be exercised in a fair and equitable manner. Mr Greenberg and Mr Beattie have now acted as parliament/executive and judiciary attempting to disguise this act of dictatorship as a "no fault system". These players have been suspended without the right of being heard. Instead these rulers grandstand in front of the media and deliver their judgement with complete disregard of principles of procedural fairness and natural justice. It doesn't matter if the motivation is noble. So whilst these rulers can get away with merging the powers of the parliament (NRL Commissioners) and the executive (CEO & Chairman) they are not entitled to exercise the power of the judiciary. They are out of control and the game is hemorrhaging.

Decisions like the one yesterday that makes him the ultimate authority on whether or not errant players are allowed to play takes the biscuit for me, this cretin takes pride in protecting the elite and undermining the clubs he doesn't rate, surely the clubs have to stand up to him and Beattie and develop a transparent process to oversee this policy and the Blight of the game, the policing of the salary cap, greenturd and Beattie are dictators shredding the fabric of the game!!
The AFL must laugh their arses off... they do EVERYTHING so much better down south.

Greenturd is a spin doctor of the highest order ,A reactive dictator ,I've never seen anything proactive from this piece of S#!T, He has no vision of the game he thinks he controls.

Greenturd is a spin doctor of the highest order ,A reactive dictator ,I've never seen anything proactive from this piece of S#!T, He has no vision of the game he thinks he controls.
What are you talking about? He has a vision to play games out of HUGE, mostly empty stadiums... square stadiums no less... so the 50 people at the ground can get up real close to all the action.

Last edited:
His only vision is to keep his job and pay packet as long as he can. Sadly for him the term fake it till you make it won’t cut it in this role. He’s been caught out on that one badly. NEXT please...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8