Greg Bird charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip & Chase link said:
Will be interested to see Matthew Johns' reaction on the Footy Show as he loves Greg Bird and blows a load over him whenever he gets a chance. Let's see how great he thinks he is now.
  Has the Footy Show panel contributed anything to the intelligence of society in the last five years?  No doubt they'll fall all over each other to trot out the "innocent until proven guilty" line in the most banal way possible.

AS the reports come out on the way that Bird is 'alleged' to have tried to use his mate, it appears that he is really an 'alleged' grub. The poor innocent golfer had to blow his NSW championship as this 'alleged' dill tried to cover up what he has done.

The sickest thing about this is that the poor girl, on a AVO from him at the moment will probably go back to him after this is all done and dusted!!

Yes CW, too true.  I see her parents are flying over from the US to be by her side.  They should take back on the first available plane after she recovers from surgery.

What possesses any person to smash a glass in the face of another?  It doesn't even appear as though he was drunk.

If he does go to jail he's not going to have a pleasant time of it.  Women bashers are only marginally above the rock spiders in the pecking order. 

I am sure the lads in D block would like a few autographed copies of his picture

http://72.52.152.33/~leagueun/forums/showthread.php?t=209273&page=31

DSM5 link said:
There's a lesson for us all in there, somewhere. 
the lesson is that the wheels of justice turn very slowly. 12 months later is a long time to be stood down, especially if it turns out in the end you are found not guilty.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8