Greg Bird in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moondog said:
faithful said:
She is a very lovely looking women possibly smart and he just such a catch , stylish , articulate and a proper gentleman I just dont get it.
Huge beak.
The pretty ones always go for the naughty, nasty ones. Ones they shouldn't, leaving us well behaved, law abiding ppl behind. Such is life.

Shoe1 said:
I always find bow ties disturbing, especially floppy ones. One will go far living by the adage "never trust a man in a bow tie." Bow ties say this about the wearer: "I'm an individual, and I am ever so slightly more special and sophisticated than the rest of you"

A young Greg writes to his role model..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoogHvbKmvA

We should have seen it coming I guess.

So after the honeymoon, he is back to face the Club re the car wash incident. He immediately injures himself at training and is out of action for a period of time. I'm I just getting cynical in more old (er) age and think the 2 are connected. ie the Club has secretly suspended him for some time?

southsideeagle said:
So after the honeymoon, he is back to face the Club re the car wash incident. He immediately injures himself at training and is out of action for a period of time. I'm I just getting cynical in more old (er) age and think the 2 are connected. ie the Club has secretly suspended him for some time?

SShhhh. ;) He'll be back when his "injury" is right.

mozgrame said:
southsideeagle said:

SShhhh. ;) He'll be back when his "injury" is right.
He was playing out wide at training, it was a wing injury. If he does'nt recover the club will probably get him euthanized.

Immediately after the Yellow River incident , Bird said he was considering giving up alcohol.
Considering??
Its caused him a lot of trouble with work & relationships, but he looks at that bottle & says,
How could I be angry at you?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6