Greg Inglis Charged with Assault

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bringing this issue back on track...

I think there should be an independent body that deals with players off field behaviour.  Ultimately the teams want there player back on the field so why leave it in their hands to make the decision.  And Gallop we all know that Gallop should not be making these types of decisions.

Rodo link said:

I think there should be an independent body that deals with players off field behaviour.  Ultimately the teams want there player back on the field so why leave it in their hands to make the decision.  And Gallop we all know that Gallop should not be making these types of decisions.
Great suggestion. Have an independent tribunal!!  Common sense at last!!!

Rodo link said:

I think there should be an independent body that deals with players off field behaviour.  Ultimately the teams want there player back on the field so why leave it in their hands to make the decision.  And Gallop we all know that Gallop should not be making these types of decisions.
Naturally, virtually always the clubs directly affected will want shorter suspensions than Gallop does for the same incident.  And if clubs don't comply with Gallop's demands then he waves the double demerit stick.

So why go through this ridiculous dance of clubs pretending that they are in control when they have no control at all?  Where they second-guess the erratic Gallop or effectively ask him what he'll accept as a minimum?  Why not just come clean about who is making these decisions? And appoint someone who isn't emotionally erratic (ie not Gallop) to make these decisions.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
  - Miss Piggy

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Rodo link=topic=181321.msg236566#msg236566 date=1250129930]
Great suggestion. Have an independent tribunal!!  Common sense at last!!!
[/quote]

Yes, and Gallop could head it up with SBW, Wee Willy Mason and Greg (it was my mate) Bird.

Jatz Crackers link said:
See that bin with the yellow lid. Well there's something in that !

What does it say on it: "If its rockin don't bother knockin"? Maybe Billy Slater lives in that one?

GI's red handled shopping cart house on this side of the street is the only trolley I know of that has its own 2 garbage bins....that's the status playing in the Storm can bring you down in melbourne....I'm impressed!

missing_something link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=181321.msg236525#msg236525 date=1250109567]
his house
790771-greg-inglis.jpg

He lives in a shopping cart???? Wow.... that’s going to create some cultural stereo types
[/quote]

Oops forgot to add pic of charming corner block

arent girl bashers 'morons' fatty? ive lost total respect for him ( i was one of the few that actually did like him before those comments).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7