• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Certainly an impressive speaker , [, haven 't heard a lot of her speeches previously . ] Maybe could have given some acknowledgement to those officials and countries who do appear to be giving some serious commitments and pledges to take some tangible actions . Her dedication and conviction to the matter seems to know no bounds

Certainly an impressive speaker , [, haven 't heard a lot of her speeches previously . ] Maybe could have given some acknowledgement to those officials and countries who do appear to be giving some serious commitments and pledges to take some tangible actions . Her dedication and conviction to the matter seems to know no bounds
Take away the politics and topic, what she has achieved upto now is impressive. If she was on the other side of the debate I wonder if there would be hate or praise.

knowledge
/ˈnɒlɪdʒ/
facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.
"a thirst for knowledge"
Fact: something known to be true until it is proven otherwise.
EG #1 The sun comes up every day.

No snowflakes in those days.
My paternal grandmother was raised in the workhouse from age 1, my grandfather's older brother was killed in Gallipoli in 1915, Granddad immediately lied about his age (he was 15) to the army and went to France for two tours once with the Rifle Brigade and the second with the Machine Gun Corp.
My old man joined at 15 in 1941, after his sister was killed in a German air raid. He served in WW2, SuezCanal, Korea, Malaya, Borneo.
No snowflakes allowed in my family mate.

Take away the politics and topic, what she has achieved upto now is impressive. If she was on the other side of the debate I wonder if there would be hate or praise.
With Rupert and his cronies controlling 70 % of the print media and a fair proportion of T V news in Australia , extensive propaganda media and T V arms in the U S and G B , if she was on the other side , good chance quite a degree of praise at least previously . Rupert has also done an almost complete back flip on the matter in recent times for a variety of reasons so looks like a fake change in his outlook to her activities to a less hostile level in any case or again on recent indications

Or her parents !!

Very funny , love the “ net ****ed by 2050”.

Tell me , how’s Al Gore’s “ the worlds ****ed we are going to freeze over if you don’t pay these companies gazillions “ going ??

Funny I think he even won a Nobel Peace prize for that one ( and made hundreds of millions ).

Oh , and apparently we aren’t freezing over anytime soon !!

Not sure how true the attached is but it wouldn’t be far off.

Attachments

• A3159255-DBDF-4810-ACF2-916C20A85039.jpeg
    A3159255-DBDF-4810-ACF2-916C20A85039.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 29

@manlyfan76

Let’s face it buddy , I’m not changing your opinion nor you mine.

Posting up random articles does zero for me.

By the way one of my very best mates has just retired from the BOM and has done 3 6 month stints at Casey Base over the last 20 years there.

They do ( well the scientists down there ) extensive core drilling and tests and he’s told me that there’s bugger all effect on the continent from the Australian side.

He was down there just before he retired ( 2019) so I think 2018 or 17 and they were researching the imminent breaking off of a very large glacial section of the shelf.

Of course the Greenies and Lefties will say “ climate change “ but in reality the cracking goes back tens of thousands of years ( their drilling core samples show this ).

Is the climate changing , absolutely , has the climate been changing since the earth was formed , absolutely, ice ages , the earth as a tropical paradise , dinosaurs, dry times , wet times , that’s good old Mother Nature.

@manlyfan76

Let’s face it buddy , I’m not changing your opinion nor you mine.

Posting up random articles does zero for me.

By the way one of my very best mates has just retired from the BOM and has done 3 6 month stints at Casey Base over the last 20 years there.

They do ( well the scientists down there ) extensive core drilling and tests and he’s told me that there’s bugger all effect on the continent from the Australian side.

He was down there just before he retired ( 2019) so I think 2018 or 17 and they were researching the imminent breaking off of a very large glacial section of the shelf.

Of course the Greenies and Lefties will say “ climate change “ but in reality the cracking goes back tens of thousands of years ( their drilling core samples show this ).

Is the climate changing , absolutely , has the climate been changing since the earth was formed , absolutely, ice ages , the earth as a tropical paradise , dinosaurs, dry times , wet times , that’s good old Mother Nature.
There was a dead mouse outside my front door this morning. The weather up here in the Blue Mountains has been cold for November these past few days. I'm uncertain whether I should attribute the rodent's passing to climate change, or my wife's two cats. What do you think MFB?

Last edited:
There was a dead mouse outside my front door this morning. The weather up here in the Blue Mountains has been cold for November these past few days. I'm uncertain whether I should attribute the rodent's passing to climate change, or my wife's two cats. What do you think MFB?
Well you and I would pick the cats , but I think many on here would blame the heat ( or was it the cold ).

A La Niña event heading our way , going to be as wet as buggery. Good old Mother Nature throws everything at you doesn’t she !!

Well you and I would pick the cats , but I think many on here would blame the heat ( or was it the cold ).

A La Niña event heading our way , going to be as wet as buggery. Good old Mother Nature throws everything at you doesn’t she !!
Yep, the back burning up here has been called off. The narrative has changed from - the whole mountain is one giant bbq, to - the mountain is being turned into a swamp.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8