• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My daughter is not a fan. That's her knocking a wild dog. She spends a month a year tagging turtles on the barrier reef, get off your arse Greta and get physical.
1634691247879.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok , who’s a fan ??

Certainly not me , can’t stand her whining and hypocritical ways.

But I’m sure some of you lefties love her !!
Can't stomach all that BS ,she is just being used by the cynical left and looney green's to perpetuate the myth of global warming/climate change/wealth re-distribution model i.e from the rich to the richer at the expense of the poor who cant afford to heat their homes or drive their cars. Just look at whats happening in the UK as an example of what will happen to us if we don't get off our arse and fight for whats right .The whole thing is a farce,how many carbons do you think it takes to produce the windmills and solar panels that only last 20 years and what happens to them when they become landfill with all the chemicals etc in them.The Chinese manufacturers will be rich and retired.

If they were really serious re "saving the planet" they would go modular nuclear-- no emmissions ,economic ,power for all under any weather conditions and importantly base load .Affordable and reliable and a job creator not a job destroyer.

But what about Fukashima I hear everyone cry !!!
No one died from anything to do with the nuclear plant despite it being 50 years old and built on a fault line,nothing not even a rash. Chernobyl !!! I hear someone scream ,again the technology and systems deployed were Russian for a start and are now pretty much 70 years old (prehistoric) ,there is no comparison between what can be done now its like comparing what Edison's phonograph did with today's i-phones

Australia's only economic advantage is relatively cheap energy ,as we pay huge wages and have very good conditions.By going down this net zero by 2050 and the general shyster filled track of renewable's we will rob ourselves of that advantage for nothing , for no benefit and loss of jobs .
On top of that if we were really ever to be all renewable and no coal or nuclear we wouldn't have the land mass needed for all the panels and windmills ,we wouldn't be able to feed ourselves because of all the panels and wind mills ,modular nuclear is a no brainer for so many reasons.
Carbon dioxide is 0.04% of the atmosphere and we contribute approx 1.2% of that while China alone contributes 30% with a bullet, and dont mention India or the US or Russia
The height of farce and hypocrisy when the Climate change gab fest conference starts is that if you looked at the Glasgow airport from space the number of private jets on the tarmac would look like rats on the ground. Why can't they do a zoom like the rest of us have had to do for nearly 2 years

My heart really warms when I think of all the billionaires and the elites and various levels of privileged all jetting into Glasgow to save the planet ,I mean really you cant make this up .

Anyway you got me started on this MFB ,no doubt it will be pitch forks and flaming torches for this climate heresy I will be howled down, ridiculed ,derided as a climate denier ,burnt at the cross ,you get the drift but I feel we are really being sold down the river with this for what benefit ? I cannot fathom.

Finally It tells you all you need to know about Glasgow and the whole climate change hoax in general when the likes of Rudd and Turnbull (who are joint winners of the worst Prime ministers in history) are going to be in attendance and are big supporters of it .Fact storm over !!

As always Go Manly

Can't stomach all that BS ,she is just being used by the cynical left and looney green's to perpetuate the myth of global warming/climate change/wealth re-distribution model i.e from the rich to the richer at the expense of the poor who cant afford to heat their homes or drive their cars. Just look at whats happening in the UK as an example of what will happen to us if we don't get off our arse and fight for whats right .The whole thing is a farce,how many carbons do you think it takes to produce the windmills and solar panels that only last 20 years and what happens to them when they become landfill with all the chemicals etc in them.The Chinese manufacturers will be rich and retired.

If they were really serious re "saving the planet" they would go modular nuclear-- no emmissions ,economic ,power for all under any weather conditions and importantly base load .Affordable and reliable and a job creator not a job destroyer.

But what about Fukashima I hear everyone cry !!!
No one died from anything to do with the nuclear plant despite it being 50 years old and built on a fault line,nothing not even a rash. Chernobyl !!! I hear someone scream ,again the technology and systems deployed were Russian for a start and are now pretty much 70 years old (prehistoric) ,there is no comparison between what can be done now its like comparing what Edison's phonograph did with today's i-phones

Australia's only economic advantage is relatively cheap energy ,as we pay huge wages and have very good conditions.By going down this net zero by 2050 and the general shyster filled track of renewable's we will rob ourselves of that advantage for nothing , for no benefit and loss of jobs .
On top of that if we were really ever to be all renewable and no coal or nuclear we wouldn't have the land mass needed for all the panels and windmills ,we wouldn't be able to feed ourselves because of all the panels and wind mills ,modular nuclear is a no brainer for so many reasons.
Carbon dioxide is 0.04% of the atmosphere and we contribute approx 1.2% of that while China alone contributes 30% with a bullet, and dont mention India or the US or Russia
The height of farce and hypocrisy when the Climate change gab fest conference starts is that if you looked at the Glasgow airport from space the number of private jets on the tarmac would look like rats on the ground. Why can't they do a zoom like the rest of us have had to do for nearly 2 years

My heart really warms when I think of all the billionaires and the elites and various levels of privileged all jetting into Glasgow to save the planet ,I mean really you cant make this up .

Anyway you got me started on this MFB ,no doubt it will be pitch forks and flaming torches for this climate heresy I will be howled down, ridiculed ,derided as a climate denier ,burnt at the cross ,you get the drift but I feel we are really being sold down the river with this for what benefit ? I cannot fathom.

Finally It tells you all you need to know about Glasgow and the whole climate change hoax in general when the likes of Rudd and Turnbull (who are joint winners of the worst Prime ministers in history) are going to be in attendance and are big supporters of it .Fact storm over !!

As always Go Manly
I’m with you brother so they’ll be burning me at the stake too!!

Genuine question - you do not believe in climate change science?
Genuine answer , 90% no 10% maybe.

My family are farmers and have been since 1870.

My grandfather , father , brother and now his son have recorded the rainfall and the temperatures for 151 years.

Let me tell you it goes in cycles , hotter summers , wetter summers , colder summer’s , dryer summers but by averages not a thing has changed.

In my travel business I went to the Maldives in the early 80’s, “ we need money and lots of it because our land will be lost in 10 years “, 40 years later not a thing has changed.

This whole thing is all about a few making a **** load of money , and the rest of us paying for it.

So yes I’m not in any way convinced but 10% of me thinks some things are changing.

And a follow-up what are your thoughts on Covid (not stirring wanting to know)
Covid , well yes it’s a pandemic and we need to be vaccinated to get life back to normal.

Other than that I think those Chinese pricks were experimenting in their Wuhan lab and the bastard got out.

Maybe manufactured , maybe not , but I blame them entirely for the **** the world is in!!

Covid , well yes it’s a pandemic and we need to be vaccinated to get life back to normal.

Other than that I think those Chinese pricks were experimenting in their Wuhan lab and the bastard got out.

Maybe manufactured , maybe not , but I blame them entirely for the **** the world is in!!
Then this follows onto my next question

Why do you believe in the science in Covid v not in climate change (again wanting to understand here)

Genuine answer , 90% no 10% maybe.

My family are farmers and have been since 1870.

My grandfather , father , brother and now his son have recorded the rainfall and the temperatures for 151 years.

Let me tell you it goes in cycles , hotter summers , wetter summers , colder summer’s , dryer summers but by averages not a thing has changed.

In my travel business I went to the Maldives in the early 80’s, “ we need money and lots of it because our land will be lost in 10 years “, 40 years later not a thing has changed.

This whole thing is all about a few making a **** load of money , and the rest of us paying for it.

So yes I’m not in any way convinced but 10% of me thinks some things are changing.
Thanks Mark - just interested in how people gather their perspectives

Then this follows onto my next question

Why do you believe in the science in Covid v not in climate change (again wanting to understand here)
My beliefs there are more related to a conspiracy theory than science.

By the way I don’t subscribe to the theory that the chinese released it on purpose , I’d suggest they were working on bio weapons ( anyone who thinks they don’t really doesn’t have a grasp on how evil the CCP can be ) and some poor bastard caught it and bingo , away we go!!

My beliefs there are more related to a conspiracy theory than science.

By the way I don’t subscribe to the theory that the chinese released it on purpose , I’d suggest they were working on bio weapons ( anyone who thinks they don’t really doesn’t have a grasp on how evil the CCP can be ) and some poor bastard caught it and bingo , away we go!!
Sorry should be more clear

Not so much the origin but the use of a vaccine as a way of combating it

As a fully vaccinated person I have no issues with the vaccine or having it.

Given my age Ive had vaccines all my life and back when I was a kid there wasn’t a choice , they rolled up at school and gave you jabs for everything.

Still seems to be a bit of a misconception out there with the issue of general climate change and global warming . The two are interrelated to a point but separate issues in many aspects also . Just needs the sensible centre [ Manly might have one but i digress ] and fact based considerations to try and get the balance right . Sure that young Greta has good motives and making a good contribution in many ways but also not helping with some alarmist claims as are the largely opportunistic and narrow minded zealots who oppose some worthwhile progress on some very harmful climate trends . To my knowledge , every credible business and farming and climate activist group and organization in Australia is finally advocating some definite and practical measures to address the already occurring and forecast temperature increases and the emission and power supply equation . Still getting mostly climatic cycles in my region but recorded maximum temperatures already increasing by about 1 . 5 to 2 degrees in late spring and summer in recent years . Have had 3 hail storms in the past 18 months where prior to this would get a hail storm every 20 or 30 years ,. Australian record apparently and possibly a world record the other day just 100 k north of me here with giant hail [ 16 cms across ] . not saying that it could not just be a freakish event but has a lot of people concerned about recurring events . The giant hail apparently estimated at around 100 klm per hour falling from the sky . Pretty scary stuff . Anyway , think that it is beyond doubt that increased temperatures have to be contained as best as possible . not every country will or is prepared to play their part but at least if the majority do , again the right trend will be there . Too long a political football also again just needs the extremist and hypocritical politicians of all persuasion to butt out for a while and again get something tangible at a domestic and international level heading in the right direction .

Look TBH Isz the vaccine via real world experience , not alleged (mostly incorrect) modeling has yielded the following results ...
You take the vaccine and you don't get COVID and if you do get it , you are 97% less likely to end up anywhere near a hospital because of it , and you are less likely to spread it as well.So that is a simple and easy proposition to comprehend.Further most of us have had vaccines from birth measles mumps etc and going back in time TB and polio were compulsory at one point.One thing I find interesting is that many of the anti vaxxers out there are massive on social media showing off their smooth foreheads and pumped up lips full of Botox and various other chemicals yet there is no railing against those ,no cancelling of the various peddlers of those chemicals etc ,no all the effort is put into haranguing those that believe in trying to save a few lives by taking a vaccine that is no better or worse than the flu shot or indeed botox filler or whatever .

Now for climate change the difference here is that it is more of a cult than a science.An example is the Bob Brown caravan of climate complainers who had the means and the time to travel up from Tasmania all the way up to the Adani mine to protest about it and try to get it closed down and put the people involved in it out of work.Who has the time ,money and the arrogance to think that is their right ,to take away someone else's right to work and provide for their family ?? Answer ? someone who is just hanging off the government breast sucking all the financial nutrition that productive people with real jobs have contributed to, that then allows the idle the luxury to protest against the active. Disgraceful is one word I would use to describe that scenario

There are many scientific voices out there who do not agree with the alleged 97% of scientists (there is also a story behind that 97% figure) that say climate change needs all these taxes and subsidies paid by ordinary people to ultimately rich(mostly overseas) people to change the temperature of the planet . Have a look at Ian Plymer , Bjorn Lomberg etc to get the other side .

MFB's farm story tells it exactly like it is and is the best metaphor for the argument ,as the climate is changing all the time and has been since time began,its a fact of life
Temperatures rainfalls etc are always moving as Dorothy Mackellar said we are a sunburnt country of sweeping plains ,droughts and flooding rains (or words to that effect) .
I have already had my say on the hoax that climate change is so I wont re visit it , all I'll say is further evidence of the scam is that know one can tell you how much the temperature will change if we got to net zero or what ever figure is chosen ,nor how much it would cost in jobs wages etc its akin to the great Tulip bulb mania of the 1600's.If we go down this track it will be like turkey's voting for Thanks Giving !
Everyone believes in a clean environment that's why you don't have people throwing **** out their car window anymore or factories pumping luminous factory droppings into the rivers etc like they did 50 or 60 years ago the world is actually cleaner in the main than it was then.
If they were really serious about getting rid of our clean coal (that by the way helps to pay for job keepers,job seekers , schools , hospitals etc etc ) then modular nuclear is the answer as it will provide reliable base load which so called highly highly subsidized renewable s and their "batteries" cannot.
That battery in Adelaide apparently can power less than 7 % of the homes in SA for 30 minutes so long as they don't want to put the AC on or have a hot shower .
Food for thought , some would hopefully say.
Anyway enough , its going to be a long off season

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4