• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like how you completely ignored the key point about it being its third big flood in about 10 years.
You ever heard of El Niño and La Niña

If not do your homework.

I was born in the Bush mate , bloody wet years and bloody dry years are like clockwork.

You ever heard of El Niño and La Niña

If not do your homework.

I was born in the Bush mate , bloody wet years and bloody dry years are like clockwork.

I’m surprised you believe in El Niño and La Niña, they sound a bit too scientific for you. I wonder who worked out that they’ve been occurring for thousands of years…Australian farmers probably.

Coming from a flood town as I do they are a pain in the arse BUT by golly they are great for the farmers. Some crops are destroyed ( short term pain ) but dams are filled and the sub soil moisture levels provide cropping opportunities for years.

Oh sure the media love to show all the flooded houses etc but also remember people live there because the houses are bloody cheap where they are.

You buy there , you know it’s coming.

In my old home town the irrigation dam ( Copeton) that feeds the Gwydir Valley is full ( or nearly ) for the first time in a decade and let me assure you despite the short term pain the town is rejoicing!!

But of course 100% of city dwellers have no idea and think whatever the ABC pushes is fact.
I'm from a flood town in Bundaberg absolutely agree with marks comments in regards to flood areas and house prices ,and farmers are affected short term but always come out unscaved in the end normally for the better .Does anyone know of a cane farmer who is broke and one that doesn't complain ?🤣🤣🤣

I would suggest that basing your opinion on what is a global issue on your own personal experience could be flawed
Do you mean verses reading a bunch of peoples “ opinions “ who might know equally **** all OR a bunch of scientists who could easily be pushing a line that sees them all paid **** loads of money for more opinions!!

For every view that’s one side, there’s equally views that are the other side , that’s life.

If you are a climate change disciple you’ll only read stuff that supports your view , if you are the reverse then the bull**** from the far right is right up your ally.

Personally , I make my opinions based on what I see or experience and little from the crap that gets written from either side.

Pacific Islands get swallowed up like clockwork, I’ve visited a couple over the years so I know

1637652708844.png

Do you mean verses reading a bunch of peoples “ opinions “ who might know equally ** all OR a bunch of scientists who could easily be pushing a line that sees them all paid ** loads of money for more opinions!!

For every view that’s one side, there’s equally views that are the other side , that’s life.

If you are a climate change disciple you’ll only read stuff that supports your view , if you are the reverse then the bull**** from the far right is right up your ally.

Personally , I make my opinions based on what I see or experience and little from the crap that gets written from either side.

Lol a Big Climate conspiracy. Huge money in it for scientists. Do you write all of this with a straight face?

Lol a Big Climate conspiracy. Huge money in it for scientists. Do you write all of this with a straight face?
Sure did, if you think this thing isn’t driven by whole heap of money to be made you aren’t thinking straight.

There’s billions at stake.

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
By the way guys as much as it’s fun to argue with you all , I’m going offline for a while now.

I’m having a pretty serious operation tomorrow morning which my life depends on so I’ll say sayonara for a while and catch you all on the flip side ( hopefully ).

PS: you may not agree with me but that’s not changing my mind. You have your views , I have mine , such is life !

By the way guys as much as it’s fun to argue with you all , I’m going offline for a while now.

I’m having a pretty serious operation tomorrow morning which my life depends on so I’ll say sayonara for a while and catch you all on the flip side ( hopefully ).

PS: you may not agree with me but that’s not changing my mind. You have your views , I have mine , such is life !

Good luck with the op Mark.

I’ve enjoyed the back and forth over the last couple of days. All the best.

Good luck tomorrow Mark

Do you mean verses reading a bunch of peoples “ opinions “ who might know equally ** all OR a bunch of scientists who could easily be pushing a line that sees them all paid ** loads of money for more opinions!!

More “it has never flooded here”
Or “it is hotter than before here”

For me I ultimately believe in science -
I do not claim to know it as well as the professionals (much like they do not know how to do what I do) so I research the validity of the source and then trust. This also mean things I do not always agree with are things I need to live with….and to have a flexible attitude.

As an example if there was scientific consensus that moves the current climate understanding then it would be something I would adopt.

Missed this - good luck and hope it goes well

God Speed feathered friend

I pray that you may remain calm and confident in your good doctors capable hands

and I wish you a speedy recovery as speedy as a Jason Saab or a Koula Manly length of the field try

Looking forward to hearing some positive news from you soon

Love and Huggs from all the Sea eagles family x

See the source image

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4