Ground Hog day part 2051. Drama in the "Bored" Room

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cannot help but feel this is a direct payback for the racial slur allegations.

What it does confirm is that one owner has to sell up so this crap stops. I hope that fella from URM is still keen. Imagine what our club could achieve without this tripe and the leaks.

CAMBO said:

What it does confirm is that one owner has to sell up so this crap stops. I hope that fella from URM is still keen. Imagine what our club could achieve without this tripe and the leaks.

I know. Might have even won a couple of premierships in the last 6 years if it wasn't for this crap :p

bones said:
CAMBO said:

I know. Might have even won a couple of premierships in the last 6 years if it wasn't for this crap :p
We might of won 5 in a row :)

Didn't PF say that before he left with Des

CAMBO said:
bones said:
CAMBO said:

We might of won 5 in a row :)

Didn't PF say that before he left with Des

Lol @ PF

Shoe1 said:
Moondog said:
Shoe1 said:
Did zorba steal his girlfriend?
Well, he is a good sort.

Classic zorba cliches now include good sort, the fridge and girlfriend stealing. What else?
The Battle of Hastings always reminds me of Zorba.

1066, the Battle of Hastings, Zorba used to work on the door of the wine bar at Collaroy 1066 Pittwater Rd.
Sorry, a bit obtuse.

We definitely need to sort this stuff out if we want to make Manly an attractive destination for a coach the calibre of Ricky Stuart. Hey, wait a minute…

Moondog said:
Shoe1 said:
Moondog said:
Shoe1 said:
Did zorba steal his girlfriend?
Well, he is a good sort.

Classic zorba cliches now include good sort, the fridge and girlfriend stealing. What else?
The Battle of Hastings always reminds me of Zorba.

1066, the Battle of Hastings, Zorba used to work on the door of the wine bar at Collaroy 1066 Pittwater Rd.
Sorry, a bit obtuse.

That's fine, but zorba would say: "I used to work on the door of 1066 pittwater rd. Ironically that was the year of the battle of Hastings".

He uses the word ironically in most of his articles, rarely correctly.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/ricky-stuart-nothing-but-a-quitter-says-the-man-who-campaigned-for-the-eels-to-sign-him-as-coach/story-fni3ga7r-1226717946760

'Ricky Stuart nothing but a quitter,' says the man who campaigned for the Eels to sign him as coach
Nevertheless, Kelly maintains that Stuart should have been strong enough to work through the politics.

"Look at Geoff Toovey at Manly," Kelly said.

"The Manly board has been factionalised for years and there's now directors taking out AVOs against each other.

"But Geoff Toovey is still battling away with a chance to win the comp, so it's a piss poor excuse to blame the board and club politics.
Manly Diysfunctional Board is the new Framework for winning Premierships:p

HappilyManly said:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/ricky-stuart-nothing-but-a-quitter-says-the-man-who-campaigned-for-the-eels-to-sign-him-as-coach/story-fni3ga7r-1226717946760

'Ricky Stuart nothing but a quitter,' says the man who campaigned for the Eels to sign him as coach
Nevertheless, Kelly maintains that Stuart should have been strong enough to work through the politics.

"Look at Geoff Toovey at Manly," Kelly said.

"The Manly board has been factionalised for years and there's now directors taking out AVOs against each other.

"But Geoff Toovey is still battling away with a chance to win the comp, so it's a piss poor excuse to blame the board and club politics.
Manly Diysfunctional Board is the new Framework for winning Premierships:p

It was alright for Hasler to use that excuse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4