Ground Hog day part 2051. Drama in the "Bored" Room

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh come on boys, we're next to the beaches. Will someone please just build them a very deep sand pit to play in!

Sticks and stones may break my bones,

But words will.....make me run to the courts like a little baby and waste their time with a spurious trumped up avo as my strings are pulled by the penns.

I think that's how it goes.
(and no, not you bones)

I am embarrassed for and by Peters. You'd think he was in a defacto relationship with Williams taking that course of action.

What was the former girlfriend of Williams doing there ? And elsegood ?

Whenever there's trouble at the club the common denominator seems to be the pie-eater. I think it's time he moved on.

Matabele said:
I told you all that happened was Zorba stole the sandwiches.

A Zorba sandwich hey? Gross. I don't think I could even look at a Zorba spit roast. The only thing more disturbing would be a Zorba solo effort. Mission impossible.

I feel like taking an AVO out on mozgrame for all the cells that just died a horrible death in the imagination sector of my brain.

For frick sake. What a pack of whining bullies! Not all of them but some.

And what is a 'Zorba solo effect'? Maybe I shouldn't ask...

niccipops said:
Jandals are choice bro. Thongs/sandals Kiwi style. You wear them in summer on your way to the chilly bin.

What's a chilly bin? Is it the NZ version of a wheely bin? Or is it where you get your chillies from?

Sorry as an Aussie I do not know.

Daddycool08 said:
niccipops said:
Jandals are choice bro. Thongs/sandals Kiwi style. You wear them in summer on your way to the chilly bin.

What's a chilly bin? Is it the NZ version of a wheely bin? Or is it where you get your chillies from?

Sorry as an Aussie I do not know.

It's an Esky :)

Get rid of both of them Manly,

the Kiwi, the Greek, the jandals, kebabs, the lot, pis$ them off,

we got premierships to win ffs............ get over yourselves!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4