Guts and Attitude - Almost Best Ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
That will do me.
What a crazy game won purely on will and desire....and touches of class at Key moments.
Up against ALL odds and kept turning up....even when it looked a shot result - to a man - they dug deep and got the result.
Some love the big 40-50 point victories and I am one of them....but give me a gruelling contest that comes down to a victory built on Attitude and comradery any day !!
Shows when you play your heart out and give 100%... the little things can swing your way and make those almost impossible games - turn in your favour...well played boys!!

Stats alone said we should have won it but in Golden Point it is a lottery. Glad Raiders played dumb after 80.

That will do me.
What a crazy game won purely on will and desire....and touches of class at Key moments.
Up against ALL odds and kept turning up....even when it looked a shot result - to a man - they dug deep and got the result.
Some love the big 40-50 point victories and I am one of them....but give me a gruelling contest that comes down to a victory built on Attitude and comradery any day !!
Shows when you play your heart out and give 100%... the little things can swing your way and make those almost impossible games - turn in your favour...well played boys!!

I still have really fond memories of 08 in Canberra.

Cuthbo sent off 30 minutes in yet we flogged them.

But the best was having a bus chanting and singing the entire way back to the city afterwards, I swear some of the green army were getting into it as they had no culture back then, now they have the clap.

Some great wins down there over the years, have won 7 from our late 8 if i heard correctly.

Yes it was such a gutsy win. Although our execution in the 1st half left a bit to be desired, our completions and awesome defence through the whole game got us home :clap: :party:

Wish we'd play like that at Brookie! :mm:

Fantastic gutsy effort and result. Best news I have had in three weeks after losing almost all in the floods. Looking forward to more of the same next week.
Sorry to hear t
Where is sooky @susan . Go support another team until our halves retire you dipstick.
Not sure why people do this kind of ****.
Let me tell you, it shows more about you than it does about the person you are having a go at.

Fantastic gutsy effort and result. Best news I have had in three weeks after losing almost all in the floods. Looking forward to more of the same next week.

Aaah ****. I hope its all going ok for you buddy. Hope you were able to save the irreplacable stuff. Best news is your safe and well mate (and hopefully family). If there's anything we can do as a community, holla.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10