HAAS to manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lucha libre conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

rooster GIF

Viva Mexico Art GIF

Payne Haas on Wednesday night requested an immediate release from the Brisbane Broncos.

The Herald understands the Broncos denied the request.
Haas was at training on Thursday morning but it is unclear whether he will play against the Gold Coast Titans on Friday night.

Sources with knowledge of negotiations told the Herald the request for a release came after a breakdown in contract negotiations with Broncos powerbrokers.

The Herald has been told that Haas doesn’t have a club lined up. It comes after a dispute with his long-time manangement company, Pacific Sports Management.

The drama comes on the eve of the State of Origin series with Haas again expected to play a key role for NSW.
According to court documents,which have laid bare the feud between the State of Origin representative and one of the game’s most powerful agents Chris Orr, Haas recently baulked at signing a near $6 million Broncos contract that would have been the richest in NRL history for a prop forward, according to court document
Haas, who has launched civil action against Chris Orr and Original Pro Sports Pty Ltd, which trades as Pacific Sports Management, is now facing a counter claim from the player manager for unpaid commission fees of $201,200 in the NSW Supreme Court.
Orr claims that he negotiated a $5.75 million contract with the Broncos that would have made Haas one of the NRL’s richest earners, only for the player to refuse to sign the deal in July last year.
The three-time Paul Morgan Medallist as Brisbane’s player of the year is tied to the Broncos on a contract until the end of 2024, but his proposed new deal would have been an upgrade and extension on his current $3.39 million agreement. Orr banked $237,300 as an agent fee for brokering that deal.

Court documents allege Haas is earning $748,000 this season before his salary increases to $798,000 in 2023 and $848,000 the next year.
But while Haas claims Orr “breached his fiduciary duty” by engaging the player and his father Gregor to sign previous agent agreements, the player manager has hit back with a claim of his own.

Playing golf with Uncle Nick today

The roosters need a prop with JWH nearing the end of his career and Taukeiaho going to super league at the end of the season

2 + 2 = roosters
I’m just waiting on the pics of him and Uncle Nick at his Rushcutters Bay coffee shop.

We had our chance to poach back in 2020 after AFB left. Haas actually asked for a release so he could join us but the broncos didn't allow it. That was our best chance and we missed it.

I don't think we can afford him now sadly. Roosters, Phins and maybe even Parra are the front runners at the moment in my opinion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8