Haha Tigers, enjoy the Fulton/Peters show ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher

Warning: The above article contains opinions and comments from Michael Chammas.

Fulton / Peters shtshow already in full effect.

You love to see it happen to others

Good Lord ... What an unworkable shiite fight Fulton and the management at Tigers have created ...

Peters says “I’m telling it as I see it,”
I’d of thought whether or not Benji has a stake in a company,is not a matter of someone’s opinion but an actual fact or not.
The irony of Peters having an issue with Benji and the management company is rather funny considering what Scott Fulton was up to at Manly with Tartak

Good Lord ... What an unworkable shiite fight Fulton and the management at Tigers have created ...
When is Benji going to get interviewed, looks like the Tigpies have clamped a media ban on Benji. Obviously It's not going well in Tiger Town, Benji should of taken the reins this year, to have old man river, Sheens hovering over his and Robbie's shoulders would be unbearable.

The other more worrying allegations are that a couple of player agents have given the Tigers an ultimatum to hire Holbrook or Morris next year or they'll walk their clients. That is seriously rediculous. Player agents demanding a club hire certain coaches. The NRL has lost complete control of it's competition. It is now run by the Tartaks and Moses of this world. What a farce PVL and Abdo look like absolute buffoons in all this.

Warning: The above article contains opinions and comments from Michael Chammas.

Fulton / Peters shtshow already in full effect.

You love to see it happen to others
I understand that much of the tension between Benji and Scott centres on the latter’s assertion that Benji is a bit of a Neville.

It's been around a long time but I think cos various newspapers, tv, radio stations are owned by the same company which many people wouldn't know, they always now make the statement
"Owned by this Masthead"
Masthead/rag

Need we wonder where all those leaks were coming from in years gone by.
Funny to see it elsewhere now but seriously we are still a basketcase club in the same boat as Tigers, Dogs and Dragons. Wouldn't be surprised to see us finish bottom 4 now.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8