Haha Tigers, enjoy the Fulton/Peters show ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly can’t talk. Substitute Penn or occasional (until the next CEO departure) interim CEO Wolman in for either the Tigers’ president or CEO and you would probably see that dysfunction continue.

Just as it does at Manly.

It's a ticking bomb now, all ready to explode, and the shrapnel will be flying all over the place. To many big personalities in Benji, Robbie, Sheens and Fulton and the WT board, and a side that continually losses games, somethings gota give. No doubt 360 will salivating on this, can't wait.

'Haha Manly, enjoy the Seibold/Moses show' is what I'm sure the Tigers fans and club would be saying given they've taken the Fainu's and Feledy off our hands and we've freed them of:

• Brooks
  • Talau
  • Tuilagi
  • Aloiai

We've even picked up Aaron Woods who they let go 6 years ago! Great recruitment strategy to release our top juniors and sign players from a team that hasn't made the finals since 2011. Look forward to reading the mental gymnastics as to how these moves will actually benefit us.. just wait until 2025 when DCE retires and our only half left is Luke Brooks!

'Haha Manly, enjoy the Seibold/Moses show' is what I'm sure the Tigers fans and club would be saying given they've taken the Fainu's and Feledy off our hands and we've freed them of:

• Brooks
  • Talau
  • Tuilagi
  • Aloiai

We've even picked up Aaron Woods who they let go 6 years ago! Great recruitment strategy to release our top juniors and sign players from a team that hasn't made the finals since 2011. Look forward to reading the mental gymnastics as to how these moves will actually benefit us.. just wait until 2025 when DCE retires and our only half left is Luke Brooks!
It's pretty plain to see, to many players on marque money or pretty close to it, once it was 3 now it's more like 6 or 7.

Dear Manly. If you don't get a player of worth released in return, then your lazy and foolish.

Koroisou would be fantastic, thanks.
We wish - they did this to ease cap pressure so they will be replaced with more "base" players

We wish - they did this to ease cap pressure so they will be replaced with more "base" players
If DCE and the Trbojevic’s weren’t in the squad,some would argue TomT isn’t in the squad,then the club has a real Dragons circa Griffin years about it.A squad that many originally described as a “Moneyball” team and we know how that played out

If DCE and the Trbojevic’s weren’t in the squad,some would argue TomT isn’t in the squad,then the club has a real Dragons circa Griffin years about it.A squad that many originally described as a “Moneyball” team and we know how that played out
It is a weird one for me

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10