Hahaha - LOve it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know - I just can't stand watching that sport. I'd have to say the Force game was the 1st exciting one to me in a long time.

Fluffy - why WOULD I bag Norths - they aren't in the competition (1st grade), so there's nothing to comment about???

And Jatz..if Manly forwards perform the same way The Bulldogs forwards perform, then I won't complain ok.

Mark O'Meley............Jason King????
Corey Hughes...........Michael Monaghan
Willie Mason..............Brent Kite
Andrew Ryan.............Anthony Watmough
Sonny Bill Williams...Steve Menzies
Reni Matua.................Luke Williamson

Player for player Jatz...which player would YOU choose?
As for people saying their backline is weak:-

01. Luke Patten
02. Haem El Masri
03. Willie Tonga
04. Darryl Millard / Andrew Amelio
05. Matt Utai
06. Daniel Holdsworth
07. Brent Sherwin

aint that bad.

I will NEVER complain about OUR team, if our team is fighting it out for the minor premiership and / or winning finals.

I am well aware that you would not snipe about the Bulldogs forwards. Yes, Im sure thats what i said !

SoooOoOOoOoOoO....go on...player for player mate...if those were your forwards to select to start a game in those respective positions, what would your team be and why?

Who gives a **** .... they are the dirty dogs.. i don't care if they have an all australian side.. i still hate them and always will. That's the point they are making... no one cares that you want to fist all the bulldogs players.. it's just that your always so critical of manly and always so praising of the dogs. It's a manly forum

No one wants to hear about how great the dogs forwards are/no one cares.

No one wants to hear about how rat **** our team is in comparison.. it's not going to change anyone's views

To be fair on Ryan there is nothing wrong with being critical of our players when its deserved. A fair bit of the time our forwards have given us plenty of ammunition.

No one wants to hear about how great the dogs forwards are/no one cares.

No one wants to hear about how rat **** our team is in comparison.. it's not going to change anyone's views

Take a chill pill....

I'm suggesting that The Bulldogs are the benchmark forwards, and Manly needs to emmulate them. I can't stand them either.

Do you think all the up and coming golfers hate Tiger Woods? Or do you realise that he is the best in his sport, and try and emmulate his feats?

SooOOOOo....calm down mate....it's ok. It's alright. There's no fisting involved here. Just some positive thought about positive potential change for the betterment of Manly.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
I am well aware that you would not snipe about the Bulldogs forwards. Yes, Im sure thats what i said !

SoooOoOOoOoOoO....go on...player for player mate...if those were your forwards to select to start a game in those respective positions, what would your team be and why?
[/quote]

At the risk of repeating myself yet again. I AGREE that you..............love the Bulldogs forwards. You believe they are better than Manlys forwards. You mention the Bulldogs forwards a lot. You rate them. You have a woody for them.

Yeah, i understand that but it's constant. No matter who plays for the maroon and white i am still going to support them.. i just don't see the point in getting worked up over something that is out of our hands.. we have no say in player recruitment or anything.. people are employed to do that.... to me we support the maroon and white and we take everything that comes with it.. we support them because we are proud of the club and proud of the history and proud of the way they hold themselves everytime they take the field. I like everyone else know where ryan is coming from but as i said.. no one cares about how good another teams players are in comparison to ours... it doesn't change anything.. no matter who is opposed to the maroon and white.. i want us to beat them. If i wanted to hear how good the bulldogs forwards are i'd go to a bulldogs forum

because norths were **** ryan, thats why, ive seen you praise them many times, why would you bother since they are no longer in the first grade comp?

and who would you have here?

01. Luke Patten..........Brett Stewart
02. Haem El Masri......Michael Robertson
03. Willie Tonga..........Steve Bell
04. Darryl Millard / Andrew Amelio ...... Steve Matai
05. Matt Utai...............Chris Hicks
06. Daniel Holdsworth......Jamie Lyon
07. Brent Sherwin........Matt Orford

who wouldnt

that said our forwards pack won the first game last year and our team won the second meeting albeit a lot closer.

I wouldn't mind the Bulldogs forward pack (minus Mason) with our backline!

A salary cap prevents such a thing from happening.. that is why there's no point in harping on about what other teams have and what we don't have.. you can't have it all.

(this isn't me assuming that your comment was serious i'm trying to make a point to rhino)

If we could drop Monas, King, we could afford O'mealy and Ryan and O'Donnell.

8. Omealy
9.Baliin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Ryan
13. O'Donnell

No need for Beaver either.

If we could drop Monas, King, we could afford O'mealy and Ryan and O'Donnell.

8. Omealy
9.Baliin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Ryan
13. O'Donnell

No need for Beaver either.

Stop it Flip.

To say this in front of Ryan is like offering a young nubile hooker to Hugh Grant on a lonely saturday night.

Its entrapment !

O'meley won't come here.. he's too interested in making coin and getting himself ahead.. he will be a rooster.

You really think Andrew Ryan would leave the dogs?? No way!

It's all well and good to offload a player to buy others but who's to say they will come to manly??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4