Hahaha - LOve it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
because norths were **** ryan, thats why, ive seen you praise them many times, why would you bother since they are no longer in the first grade comp?

and who would you have here?

01. Luke Patten..........Brett Stewart
02. Haem El Masri......Michael Robertson
03. Willie Tonga..........Steve Bell
04. Darryl Millard / Andrew Amelio ...... Steve Matai
05. Matt Utai...............Chris Hicks
06. Daniel Holdsworth......Jamie Lyon
07. Brent Sherwin........Matt Orford

01. Brett Stewart
02. Hasem El Masri
03. Willie Tonga
04. Steve Matai
05. Matt Utai
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford

Bit of both Fluffy. Bell / Tonga were very close, but Tonga got me due to age.

Nutz - for something that nobody gives a crap about, it sure has sparked some conversation !

For the record as well guys...

1. I rate Kite as one of the best forwards in the competition;
2. I rate (and I know people may disagree here) Watmough as "potentially" one of the best 2nd rowers in the competition.
3. Beaver will always be one of the best going around, so there's no need to elaborate here.

Jason King, Michael Monaghan and whoever (maybe Willow) in my opinion aren't up to scratch. They are bench players at best, which means our bench forwards are premier leaguers in my opinion.

So to say I discuss "our forwards" as a whole is wrong. Just those that don't perform or live up to their price tag.

Additionally, I think some Premier League players are better than their 1st grade counterparts. That's something that can be changed Nutz.

Utai over Bell?

YFK.

Do you even remeber his for before beaver broke his cheek?

10 tries in as many games?

Heres the latest YART. They are called the Rydogs

Brett Stewart
Hasem El Masri
Willie Tonga
Steve Matai
Matt Utai
Jamie Lyon
Matt Orford

+ just add the entire current Bulldogs forward pack.

:lol:

I find it hard to believe you can't find a spot for Steve Bell in there??

Nutz... thats because the R in YART stands for Ryan. Thats Ryans hybrid bulldogs team. It wouldnt be mine thats for sure

Utai over Bell?

YFK.

Do you even remeber his for before beaver broke his cheek?

10 tries in as many games?

Player for player Fluffy. Utai is a winger - Bell is a centre.
That said, I'd probably take Tonga over Bell - only due to age. Current ability...I'd say they are on par. Without injury to be concerned about, it will be interesting if Tonga plays Origin.

haha yeah sorry.. i know it was ryan's team.. the comment was pointed towards Ryan

AAAAaaaaaawwwwww.....how cute...your bouncing idea's and suggestions off each other.
I feel a certain "huggy" type feeling here lads...

Brett Stewart
Hasem El Masri
Willie Tonga
Steve Matai
Matt Utai
Jamie Lyon
Matt Orford

If I was able to morph the two packs, I'd go for:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Steven Bell
03. Willie Tonga
04. Steve Matai
05. Hasem El Masri
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Willie Mason
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Reni Matua

I actually don't think that side could be beaten. That said, it's probably a 6 million dollar team.
Hey - I wonder how much say The Australian Rugby League team would be worth???

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

Brett Stewart
Hasem El Masri
Willie Tonga
Steve Matai
Matt Utai
Jamie Lyon
Matt Orford

If I was able to morph the two packs, I'd go for:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Steven Bell
03. Willie Tonga
04. Steve Matai
05. Hasem El Masri
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Willie Mason
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Reni Matua

I actually don't think that side could be beaten. That said, it's probably a 6 million dollar team.
Hey - I wonder how much say The Australian Rugby League team would be worth???
[/quote]

Starting props would def be O'Meley and Kite, Mason to second row. SBW/Maitua on the bench. Both have awesome impact value, which O'Meley doesn't. You need O'Meley's "c*nt" factor at the start of the game.

El Masri wouldn't make my side. Nor would Tonga. Tonga's had one awesome season, but other than 2004... he's been messed around with injuries and never even hit 50% of what he hit in 04. Bell has him covered comfortably.

AAAAaaaaaawwwwww.....how cute...your bouncing idea's and suggestions off each other.
I feel a certain \"huggy\" type feeling here lads...

Which begs the question.....can you actually reach around Mata for a hug ? ;)

oops i meant tonga

still you are kidding - Bell was superb until beaver smashed his head in, and will be again. He was that good that he had to be in the origin side aven with players such as tate, hodges, berrigan, slater, hunt, bowen, inglis around.

and what really gets me wondering is how you would pick matai over bell then.

Sure he made the NZ side but every one of those qlders would have been picked first including bell

oops i meant tonga

still you are kidding - Bell was superb until beaver smashed his head in, and will be again. He was that good that he had to be in the origin side aven with players such as tate, hodges, berrigan, slater, hunt, bowen, inglis around.

and what really gets me wondering is how you would pick matai over bell then.

Sure he made the NZ side but every one of those qlders would have been picked first including bell

Mate - I hope so. Bell is one of my favourite players.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2