Happy losers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I grew up in Fressie ...... we hated those mongrel butt licking dickheads from Curlie ...... both sport and life were tribal ...

Today .... many of these Islander players played juniors together, are members of the same church, date each others sisters, play rep football together etc ..... before the game they may text each other after the game they may give it to each other ... Rugby League is just a big part of their extended social network for many ....

PSS ... Those Curlie punchies couldn't surf either ...
North curly born and raised

Good post. Individual responses vary, but losing clearly affects some more than others. I played in the Penrith juniors years ago, and most of the grooming is in the hands of the parents. I will never forget watching one of our star players being bullied by his old man after he blamed him for a loss. It’s good to raise competitive kids in sport, but the balance is crucial to the outcome. Most of the keyboard warriors who criticise players on social media are Neville nobodies who are not equipped to comment. Great to see you have spent time coaching juniors and contributing to development of young kids @maxta
Well done!
Cheers mate - appreciate your post.
From what you bring to this site, it’s obvious you have spent plenty of quality time around the great game yourself.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8