Harold Mats Grand Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I had NBN and got rid of it.
Now I hotspot from my mobile on a Optus plan, 500gb of data at full speed than it slows down to ADSL speed with unlimited data for $65 a month.
Haven't used the 500gb a month yet.

Same here .. and better still ... my son piggy-backed me onto his Optus plan and it costs me zero ...

I had NBN and got rid of it.
Now I hotspot from my mobile on a Optus plan, 500gb of data at full speed than it slows down to ADSL speed with unlimited data for $65 a month.
Haven't used the 500gb a month yet.
Mobile reception not good enough here .... I have had numerous providers sure they could enable hot spot at my place, they all came to check and they all left with their tails between their legs

Did the commentator say this was the guy who reffed the SG Ball game last week? He was atrocious. Seems to be only looking at one side again…

I would like Blocker to be sitting next to him in the call box ... and every time he says .. " it's got the legs, but not the arms " ... slap him senseless .. what does that even mean .. it's up there with his tickle the clouds call ..

They are a far better side than parra who had the second best attack and defence. We may need to arrange the lawyer's roosters used to get some of these youngsters to play early! Good prospects

Manly push in the scrum!!!!

then do a one on one to get the ball back

then Parra try to intercept but are unsuccessful

Manly scrum feed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14