Harper To the Squeels?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_4236.jpeg

I think Talakai will be hoping Harper stays in the NRL until the rest of his playing days...lol
Imagine if Harper ended up at the Sharks outside Talakai... I reckon Talakai would call run-arounds every opportunity, pass to Harper, and then run over him instead of around... you know, reliving the glory days and all.

It saddens me to see so many Sea Eagles supporters bag this bloke on IG.

He’s played more games for Manly that I ever did (I played zero) and gave his best most games.

Sure he wasn’t a legend, but he pulled the jersey on and gave it a go.

Keyboard warriors personified

NRL 2023 Market Watch: Parramatta Eels sign Manly Sea Eagles back Morgan Harper​

After weighing up moves to Super League and rugby union, Manly Sea Eagles back Morgan Harper will link with Parramatta in 2024.

Parramatta have added some depth to their backline after signing former Manly centre Morgan Harper until the end of 2025.
Harper, whose contract with the Sea Eagles ends later this month, inked a two-year deal after previously weighing up moves to Super League and rugby union.
“We’re looking forward to welcoming Morgan and his young family to our club,” Parramatta general manager of football Mark O’Neill said.

“His talent and competitiveness will be welcomed and I am sure he will prove to be a quality addition to our squad this season.”
Harper played two games for the Bulldogs after making his debut in 2019 before moving to Manly and making 54 appearances for the Sea Eagles.
He had received offers from England and was sounded out by rugby union, but opted to sign with the Eels and compete for a spot in their backline.

Harpers phone rings and it’s Brad Author, Harper presses the green button.
Brad says: Hello!
Harper reply’s: Is me you’re looking for🤣

Always thought Harper gave 100%. Got dominated by Olam and Talakai but apart from that always put in a solid shift. I genuinely wish him all the best and good to see he got a lifeline. Remains to be seen if Talau is a better option.

Always thought Harper gave 100%. Got dominated by Olam and Talakai but apart from that always put in a solid shift. I genuinely wish him all the best and good to see he got a lifeline. Remains to be seen if Talau is a better option.
That's the one that still intrigues me a bit , the wisdom or reasoning in recruiting Talau .
Some references on here that he can play a bit , some that he is quite ordinary .
Of course hope that whatever ability or good attributes that he hopefully does have can be best utilized now that he in the Manly ranks .

Eels fans are already giving it to their management over signing Harper, The guy is on a hiding to nothing going over there.

They are already talking about the Talakai debacle and calling him Mr Soul Glo The worst Centre in their clubs history..

Pretty harsh, good luck Morgan

filled in admirably at centre but never saw him as a centre. still reckon he should bulk up and try out as a 13. has just enough skill, likes the tough stuff, works hard,nice little jink and step to create space, just cant use it due to a lack of pace
can defend better in the middle than out wide,

It is a tough one as I like the guy and want him to be successful but then I remember it is parra...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8