Has anyone actully heard a review on the game itself?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
It seems our great performance has been totally forgotten. All ive heard about is the stupid fight, i want to hear how we controlled that game for 79mins. I want to hear how our forward pack dominated, i want to hear how we gave Slater no room to move. I want to hear about the great games of our young halves. I can't wait till next week when we can just get back to footy.

Had we had no injuries (and possible suspensions) we would now be the overwhelming favourites to win the comp. It was a total domination of the so-called 'benchmarks', and reinforces the view that we had only been doing enough to win recent matches because we were thinking about the Melbourne game.
That's why previous week's posts about being in a form slump were way off the mark.

Teams can only 'get up mentally' for matches that really mean something. We saw everything lift on Friday night. But you couldn't sustain such intensity for 26 rounds . . . plus we wouldn't have enough players!

I absolutely agree Who. We did enough to win those games leading up to this game. The guys were looking ahead to this clash and maybe the bongoes. We will go to Brisbane with a swagger knowing that we will never take a backward step. We will win in Brisbane.

DCE's kicking game was top notch. That one for the Foran try was awesome and the one that stopped just short of the deadball line was outstanding.

DCE must win 'rookie of the year'. He's been outstanding. I thought Lussick had a great game, as did Joe. His grubber into the in-goal was sensational. We completely dominated them, much to my surprise. I expected a contest, and it just didn't happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4