Has anyone tasted our sponsor's product?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look I dislike it as much as the next guy but for me there are a couple of points
1. It is not like this is without precedent. From memory there was a fair bit of chatter when we first adopted the Pepsi jerseys back in 93
2. Everyone wants the club to be financially viable as it, hopefully, secures the clubs long term future as Manly at brookie. I do not see how the club, when there are teams who struggle to attract a sponsor, has that much power over these negotiations (although to be fair they may have done more to retain the previous sponsor)

Quick q Rex

How did you feel about the Pepsi jersey (at the time) v now looking back on it
Thought the red clashed with the maroon. Still do. But I do like the Pepsi jumper.

To my eye, the blob is beyond tasteless and beyond tacky. And if my most comfortable chair was in the sole air-conditioned room in the house, and was in that luminous green, I'd avoid that room on a 40 degree day.

Doesn't mean I won't watch Manly though.

If you look at obesity stats in Sydney, North Sydney, the northern beaches and the eastern suburbs are the lowest. So why would they open a shop in Parramatta for something that is considered a health product?

Can't you all at least lie that you like it.All we need is the sponsor to come on silvertails read your comments & pull out.
lol I've heard our CEO along with other ASX20 (not 200) CEO's talk on things like shareholder complaints etc and the gist of that they say is that they don't give a **** what they say. If CoCo Joy cares what we thought and acted on some forum posts then they are destined to be around for long...

Certainly the most prominent sponsor logo we have had. The Pepsi one was a slight abomination and Pioneer looked classy, clean and was a good brand too.

Now it's unknown brands trying to expand. The round logo is perhaps too prominent compares to horizontal shapes. The bright green too contrasts while the blue Pepsi complimented.

But coconuts are so hot right now.

CWKLSZZVEAAAYrl.jpg:large

Nathan Green loves CocoJoy :D

For anyone out Parramatta way, Coco Joy have opened a new shop in Westfield SC today.

I called them today Foran order of Coco Joy but the lady said they Hasson got the one I was after. I told her I wasn't happy. She said "I'm sorry but Watmough could I do?"
I uttered something rude under my breath and she said "get your mind out of the Gutherson."

Last edited:
I called them today Foran order of Coco Joy but the lady said they Hasson got the one I was after. I told her I wasn't happy. She said "I'm sorry but Watmough could I do?"
I uttered something rude under my breath and she said "get your mind out of the Gutherson."
Bones-Gold :clap:

Can't you all at least lie that you like it.All we need is the sponsor to come on silvertails read your comments & pull out.
Geez I wish he would, then maybe he could pull his head out of his arse and have a proper look at the jersey with his eyes open. Have they actually sold any of the green blob jerseys? Man we had it good in the 80's & 90's (when marketing wasn't a career, it was a job...take the lunch orders and serve refreshments).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4