Has the time come?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nutzcraw: I think the change in topic just proves the point of the original discussion.

Unfortunately, nobody cares enough to focus on the issues.

Or, people consider talk of overthrowing the government off-topic for the forum in general, maybe.

Hey, let's face it: as if calling people bogans isn't heaps better than talking about Little Johnny??

Nutzcraw: I think the change in topic just proves the point of the original discussion.

Or, people consider talk of overthrowing the government off-topic for the forum in general, maybe.

Hey, let's face it: as if calling people bogans isn't heaps better than talking about Little Johnny??

Or it could be that I got so pissed off with Dan editing the discussion so that it reflected his narrow views that I deliberately hi-jacked it to spite him.

[quote author=Narcissus]

Or it could be that I got so pissed off with Dan editing the discussion so that it reflected his narrow views that I deliberately hi-jacked it to spite him.

[/quote]

And it wasn't half obvious either!

I just dont have the passion to fire up about it any more though

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=PJ]
I hear the place is due to go off this weekend ....
Found a girl down there or something?
[/quote]

I'll keep you posted....just see how things go on Saturday night....
[/quote]

I hoping it goes in this order for PJ

:blah: :drunk: 8| :yeah:

For me its more likely to be

:drunk: :cop: !pray: :doh:

i went to see the swans a few years ago - heaps better live.

the first half was good but being in the members area the second hald was a bit of a blur

Ahh... memories of members stands.

When I was in Calgary I went to see some lacrosse. I somehow ended up right in the middle of the hardcore, lots of money per season ticket holders.

The team was having a rough night, whereas I was quite enjoying the atmosphere / beer.

All I remember of that game is standing up with about 10 minutes left on the clock and abusing everyone around me because they weren't being supportive of their team... all I wanted was some team spirit!

After that, quite a few of them backed me and we started some good chants, but it's those seconds that feel like hours when everyone is looking at you with hate in their eyes that I love :)

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=PJ]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gold. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm a married man with kids so my weekend will run something like this.

:yeah: :sleep: :evil: :!: :violin: :yeah: :sleep: :evil: !pray: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :yeah:

For my wife it will be:

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=PJ]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gold. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm a married man with kids so my weekend will run something like this.

:yeah: :sleep: :evil: :!: :violin: :yeah: :sleep: :evil: !pray: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :yeah:

For my wife it will be:

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

[/quote]

lol those are gold....mine will run like this

:yeah: :drunk: :doh: 8| :D :D :sleep: :!: :?: soccer :drunk:

how I would like it to run though is

:yeah: :D :D :D :D :D :sleep: :sleep: :drunk: :drunk: :D 8| :yeah:

And Linda's

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

well I might be driving down to melbourne with my mum so mine will go something like....
:blah: :blah: :blah: so what are you planning on getting upto this evening son... :lie: :lie: so you won't have much to drink son... :evil: , you know you dont have to drink to have a good time :bdh: :blah: :bdh: :blah: please make this trip end soon !pray: arrive in melbourne get rid of mum :yeah: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: so how about it then Miss 'M' !pray: :lol2: so thats a yes... !pray: bedrooms thata way :yeah: 2 hours later with a smoke in hand 8)

my rollercoaster manly match!!

Kick Off: :blah: :blah: :drunk: :drunk: :D ...... First half: :dance: :dance: :dance: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :dance: :) :drunk: :dance: :dance: :blah: :drunk: :dance: :dance: dunley came on 8| 8| :drunk: :drunk: :(( :(( :twisted: :cop: :~? :?: 8| :cry: ... we held em out and won!! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :D :blaugh: 8D :p :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Today thinking about dunley: :doh: :drunk: :doh: :twisted: :cop: :stupid:

My weekend went:

Friday Night:

:drunk: :drunk: :yeah: :?: :sleep: Wake up, did I really get drunk and say that 8|

Saturday:

11 pm lets go to Revolver :drunk: :drunk: 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| :evil: 11am walk out of Revolver, Hey PJ lets go to the pub and watch the footy, :drunk: :drunk: Manly win :D :D , go home :sleep: for two hours, ah look who's arrived, the chick who on Friday whilst smashed I said I wanted to be with, ah well :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

My weekend went:

Friday Night:

:drunk: :drunk: :yeah: :?: :sleep: Wake up, did I really get drunk and say that 8|

Saturday:

11 pm lets go to Revolver :drunk: :drunk: 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| :evil: 11am walk out of Revolver, Hey PJ lets go to the pub and watch the footy, :drunk: :drunk: Manly win :D :D , go home :sleep: for two hours, ah look who's arrived, the chick who on Friday whilst smashed I said I wanted to be with, ah well :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

that's funny....**** me dead- that means we started at well when I got there at 5ishpm Saturday when we had beers at the pub, then finished at 2pm sunday after the manly game only to get up a few hours later and back on it.... I dont' know how we managed it ....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8