Hasler bans players from playing final City Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Playing under another coach and new players must ultimately help develop a player @:cool:

So many players get injured during training - is Dez stopping that as well :think:

Sad really.

The NRL (not that they will) should back the NSWRL and ban the subject Suppository-Offaltown players from playing in the following round.

He's bigger than the game, it's going to be better without the bull grubs anyway. And it's not pointless it's an origin audition, it's a chance for young guns. Tom and Walkz will play, Jake should be Roos lock becuase he has been amazing this year but when isn't he, most consistent footy player going.

He's bigger than the game, it's going to be better without the bull grubs anyway. And it's not pointless it's an origin audition, it's a chance for young guns. Tom and Walkz will play, Jake should be Roos lock becuase he has been amazing this year but when isn't he, most consistent footy player going.
Origin audition?Please

For some players this game may be their only chance to represent.
Dogs just hiding behind the cloak of player welfare.
Can't have much belief in their depth and should be fined a hundred grand for each player they ban.
And have them stood down.

Aaron Gray and James Maloney for starters

Also, don't nsw have something called 'probables' which don't have to play, and the 'possibles' which they trot out just in case they get picked....if a probable gets injured.

As fatty once said...it's great. nsw just smash themselves up before playing us....beauty! (that was before the probable and possible thing.)

I like his stance.Its a rubbish game.Players like McCrone get a game and are called rep players.The Dogs have to play the Thursday after the game in Townsville.Im sure if it was Manly in that position we'd be dirty
Try saying its a rubbish game to CRL clubs in the bush and see how they like it o_O
Yes if it was Manly we'd be dirty but we'd suck it up - and certainly not ban players from rep games.

Try saying its a rubbish game to CRL clubs in the bush and see how they like it o_O
Yes if it was Manly we'd be dirty but we'd suck it up - and certainly not ban players from rep games.
Then why is it being scrapped,again,after this yr?Obviously the fixture isn't having much of an impact in the country

Then why is it being scrapped,again,after this yr?Obviously the fixture isn't having much of an impact in the country
I'd be surprised if its not against the country's wishes but the powers that be (rightly or wrongly) think otherwise. Imho its a damn shame.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8