Hasler days numbered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Games Watmough Played This Season:

Round 1 Win v Warriors: Played

Round 2 Win v Sharks: Played

Round 3 Win v Melbourne: Played

Round 4 BYE

Round 5 Loss v Dragons: Played

Round 6 Win v Radiers: Played

Round 7 Win v Rabbitohs: Played

Round 8 Loss v Broncos: Played

Round 9 Win v Tigers: Played

Round 10 Win v Bulldogs: Played

Round 11 Loss v Eels: Did Not Play

Round 12 Win v Panthers: Played

Round 13 Win v Roosters: Played

Round 14 Loss v Rabbitohs: Played

Round 15 Win v Knights: Played

Round 16 Loss v Bulldogs: Played

Round 17 Loss v Tigers: Did Not Play

Round 18 Loss v Panthers: Did Not Play

Round 19 Loss v Dragons: Did Not Play

Round 20 BYE

Round 21 Loss v Cowboys: Did Not Play

Round 22 Win v Broncos: Did Not Play

Round 23 Loss v Knights: Played

Round 24 Loss v Sharks: Played

Watmough has played in 10 of manly's 11 wins

Watmough has played in 7 of manly's 11 losses

Watmough has missed 5 rounds of football due to injury with one carryng over a bye. 1 game was missed due to origin

I wonder if we have not had the correct off season. Look at our form at the end of Last year / start of this year. Most of the top teams have built up into a roll - maybe we trained to hard to early and could not keep up the level of performance throughout the year?

I heard that a rumour that JAson King intends to make a hit-up against the Warriors.

Common Mata you can't come on this forum and spread wild rumours like that. King make a hit up? You have got to be joking. Please in future only put quotes on that we can believe may be at least half true.

Next you will be telling us that monaghan is in line for captain of the year (after he accepts his award for half back of the year).

The sad thing is that i am 44 and not in the shape that I used to be. However I could still make at least one hit up per game. I might be in hospital for a while after but I could make one per game and it would at least put me in front of princess' effort yesterday.

Got to say i feel sorry for Hasler, having to deal with overpriced ar**wipes.

Heard a good one today

What is the difference between the Easter Bunny and Michael Monaghan, nothing they are the figment of my imagination.

Manly finally celebrated with a lap of honour today for winning the toss

Bye 26 Manly 2 1st Rnd
Bye 48 Manly 0 2nd Rnd

Asked at training today by a young reporter on his first assignment to Des Hasler
Reporter; What position does each player in Manly plays
Dessie; In the in goal area.

:bdh:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8