Hasler has lost it!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
How the hell does he have the hide to carry on like a pork chop about poor refereeing & copping the bad calls??
This Bulldogs team instigates crap in every tackle & could be penalised 2 out of every 3 tackles for time lying on the attacker, flops, late tackles & jump the gun more than any other team.
Hasler looks outside the Dogs den because Ennis & Reynolds are always excused for being ultra competitive & credit to their desire, problem is they cross the line into grub territory with often disgraceful acts of foul play.
How Ennis has not been knocked out on 8 occasions this season is beyond me, in fact other than a finals game if Choc was to crack him 1 in exchange for 10 in the bin, I would be elated....
I understand a coach needs to defend his troops but Hasler is in denial, most issues with his side are related to him
*Size & sloth over speed
*Defensive tactics that are so obvious, the penalties will eventually kill them & often do
*Blokes designed to disrupt opposition players with niggle that is far from being a pest, often cheap shots that breach the ethics of the game
*A captain who shows massive disrespect to the refs, almost like a cheeky kid at school who wants the last word over the teacher.
Should have his head ripped off by Hasler as this has & will cost his side games & only earn harder scrutiny from the whistle blower.
*Needs to go back to ripping doors from hinges to show his side its not always the refs calls that cost his side victory....thats when he coached better...maybe from the heart.

He should show the SamB foot twist on Trex 19th minute :mad:

GI pushing the marker and the Ref giving him the penalty is also a valid point :mad:

Yes the Dogs were irritating, but the Rabbids were assaulting players at will :dodgy:

He got it right years ago. "The game is professional. The officialdom is not."
Both teams got dud calls last night though, as it is most nights.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Hasler was spot on, they got a shafting last night
Yeh he was spot on about Reynolds accidental trip the other week too
They deserve to get shafted with the style of footy they play & how Ennis gets away with his abuse at refs is bewildering.

Whether Des is right or he's wrong - I'm always happy to see the Dogs get shafted.

On this occassion he's right. The Souths boundwagon yet again got the essential leg up from the pink clowns when it mattered. This is why they're gonna be very hard to beat. They're now on a par with the dogs as the team I can't stomach.

The Dogs and Rabbits are my 15th and 16th team. I despitse the rabbits, but the dogs are second worst. It was good to see them bash each other and hopefully cause some damage.

Now Ennis, holy moly. I actually had to agree with GI when he said to the ref 'well you know what he's doing so why aren't you penalizing him'? This niggle that he instigates in every tackle, and in every play is a joke. I watched the game v the eels a few weeks back and everytime the dogs scored he stood over the Eels defenders and just screamed at them. What are players supposed to do when he niggles, flicks and abuses people?

Reduce the match to one ref and give them the power to send players off for five minutes. Ennis should have been sent for five, along with several Souffs players. Ten minutes is too drastic, but there are plenty of times in most matches when a player deserves a short rest in the bin.
By having just one ref you at least get greater consistency; you will always get wrong decisions but with one ref they should be wrong for both teams.

Killer03 said:
The Dogs and Rabbits are my 15th and 16th team. I despitse the rabbits, but the dogs are second worst. It was good to see them bash each other and hopefully cause some damage.

Now Ennis, holy moly. I actually had to agree with GI when he said to the ref 'well you know what he's doing so why aren't you penalizing him'? This niggle that he instigates in every tackle, and in every play is a joke. I watched the game v the eels a few weeks back and everytime the dogs scored he stood over the Eels defenders and just screamed at them. What are players supposed to do when he niggles, flicks and abuses people?

Knock his bloke off take the 10 in the bin and hope your team mates appreciated it and play like demons with 12 men. :D

The Who said:
Reduce the match to one ref and give them the power to send players off for five minutes. Ennis should have been sent for five, along with several Souffs players. Ten minutes is too drastic, but there are plenty of times in most matches when a player deserves a short rest in the bin.
By having just one ref you at least get greater consistency; you will always get wrong decisions but with one ref they should be wrong for both teams.

No way! Let's get Greenknob on the job and get the 3rd referee on the field.

Seriously 5min sin bin is WAY WAY WAY overdue. I don't know why the NRL has stalled on this. It's a minor amendment which many have been calling for for a long time.

Killer03 said:
The Who said:

No way! Let's get Greenknob on the job and get the 3rd referee on the field.

Seriously 5min sin bin is WAY WAY WAY overdue. I don't know why the NRL has stalled on this. It's a minor amendment which many have been calling for for a long time.

Maybe I am just showing my age here but I remember when we had the 5 minute and the 10 minute sin bin.

There was conjecture about one player getting 5 and another player getting 10 for the same or similar offences.

Do we remove the 10 and only have the 5?

Or do we have both the 5 and 10 - it didn't seem to work all those years go?

The majority of the game last night was dirty, niggly rubbish. Both teams were horrible.
I really can't split them on that but it seems clear the bunnies are getting the all clear to do whatever they want.
As for the dogs, Mick Ennis is a serious tool.

niccipops said:
The majority of the game last night was dirty, niggly rubbish. Both teams were horrible.
I really can't split them on that but it seems clear the bunnies are getting the all clear to do whatever they want.
As for the dogs, Mick Ennis is a serious tool.

As much as Scumville and Lol@Souffs have a few grubs, it's hard to go past that turkey for the biggest of all.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8