Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hard to understand; whip 2012 premiers 39-0 then complain to the coach that his tactics and direction is bad for them??

I guess Dessie needs to come back and polish up under Tooves for a while!!! :)

anthonyb1965 said:
I guess Dessie needs to come back and polish up under Tooves for a while!!! :)

The thing Des has been polishing is leaving the Dogs to take up a position in the NRL.

Chip and Chase said:
Interesting. Maybe Greenburg could see the writing on the wall as well and that's why he has scarpered.

I love how fashionable "toxic environments" have become. Wallabies, Aussie First XI, West Tigers and now the Dogs.
And Stockton, August 2011.

For that reason the dogs are happy to let Barba go to the broncos but only if they can secure Folau as his replacement.

My mail is that folau wants to stay in rugby and will provided the ARU gives him a big enough contract to stay.

Interestingly I heard that Folau was in a private box last night with Greenburg

Stevo said:
Belmore or travel the world?

I hear what you are saying Stevo, but not everybody enjoys traveling for 6+ months of the year. The novelty wears off pretty quickly.

Perhaps the said event happened before the dogs played Melbourne, hence their more expansive display in that match.

Greenturd goes to his new role in August, which I find amazing as there has to be a conflict of interest...

Especially as he was entertaining Folau.... last night at the SOO. I wonder who for

Clint said:
I reckon Folau will be at the Dogs next year @tookey

Anything is possible especially because the ARU is stuffing around by not having him signed up already.

Mal Cochrane said:
Susan, to you 1st hand or are you hearing it 2nd hand....this information doesn't really fit.

Mal , as much i want this to be true ( couldnt happen to better club or a better man than DES ) i agree with you , the info doesnt weigh up .. winning 39-nil to a depleted team with a bye & parra at home coming up...

these scum dogs are going to be thinking they are going to win it this year...

until they crumble , i dont believe that...

Manly 13+ this week

Last week means last week.Didnt think it was that hard to work out.This happened before the flogging of Melbourne.I thought it was pretty obvious they played slightly differently.

One of the reasons our club has been great over the years is that we have Manly people coach Manly teams and we give them plenty of leeway and support in bad times.Des was a legend at the club and demanded respect and received it.A player revolt against the likes of Tooves and Des would simply not happen

Transfer a Manly legend to Bulldogs and a coach gets no such leeway from players.The Barba thing has caused so much angst that Des's abrasive nature was always going to cause trouble and it has and at a club where you don't have legend status you don't get cut a break.

And first hand means first hand.

Who cares really!
Des is in Manly rugby league terms is aka Judas. In real life outside this probably a decent human being.

Onwards and forwards I say.

One day he will come back in some capacity ( too much history)
Until that day he does not matter either good or bad unless we are playing against his team.
Nothing much better than besting the Dessy dogs and seeing him squirm!

Hope we play and smash them in the finals

susan said:
Transfer a Manly legend to Bulldogs and a coach gets no such leeway from players.The Barba thing has caused so much angst that Des's abrasive nature was always going to cause trouble and it has and at a club where you don't have legend status you don't get cut a break.

susan, one thing I always questioned about the Hasler defection was how could he possibly fit in as a bulldog with his Manly history?
Would like to see him back one day after facing a fan forum regarding the way he left us.

niccipops said:
susan said:

susan, one thing I always questioned about the Hasler defection was how could he possibly fit in as a bulldog with his Manly history?
Would like to see him back one day after facing a fan forum regarding the way he left us.
Me too. I'd also like to see an end to world poverty. And free Tim Tams for all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4