Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Brocky

Reserve Grader
I just think Des has gone stale at the Dogs and they need to try something else to freshen the place up.

Why is sterling reporting that Hasler is gone, if so He will definitely be at Manly with Foran or we need is TOOVES TO COMEBACK

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Foreskin has a no get out clause in his dogs contract.
Good.
And from what I've heard they will go with Dean pay as coach.
Some journos have said that.

The Who

Journey Man
360 reporting that Hasler gone by Friday The kennel saying that he was told late July that he was gone

Saturday's headline Foran wants out of dogs contract
That explains the Dogs' turnaround in form; knowing they don't have to put up with DESpicable's dumb game plans nor play alongside Four-an next season.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That explains the Dogs' turnaround in form; knowing they don't have to put up with DESpicable's dumb game plans nor play alongside Four-an next season.

I think Michael Lichaa (the hooker) basically came out and said...yeah for the last few games I ignored Des' game plan and just did what I know I'm good at - running the ball.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
I saw Jim Dymock's press conference filling in for Des who was off sick. From fox sports:

“Definitely. I have had aspirations of being a head coach,” Dymock said.

“To be head coach of a side I spilt blood for would be an honour for me, I’d definitely put my hand up.

“If the opportunity comes, I think I’m ready. I’ve been coaching now for 13 years. I think I’ve put my time in. I think we’re getting a bit ahead of ourselves though."

I couldn't stop laughing, send in the assistant coach and he comes up with that. Lol

Fluffy

Journey Man
I think Michael Lichaa (the hooker) basically came out and said...yeah for the last few games I ignored Des' game plan and just did what I know I'm good at - running the ball.

He has improved out of sight, from one of, if not the worst in the NRL to a good hooker.

Makes you wonder.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
I saw Jim Dymock's press conference filling in for Des who was off sick. From fox sports:

“Definitely. I have had aspirations of being a head coach,” Dymock said.

“To be head coach of a side I spilt blood for would be an honour for me, I’d definitely put my hand up.

“If the opportunity comes, I think I’m ready. I’ve been coaching now for 13 years. I think I’ve put my time in. I think we’re getting a bit ahead of ourselves though."

I couldn't stop laughing, send in the assistant coach and he comes up with that. Lol

That should stop the speculation.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Sporting news ......
Here is the proof Des Hasler DID attend the Sea Eagles’ 2008 grand final reunion – only to brush an emotional return to Brookvale Oval.

Hasler met with six members of the team that belted Melbourne 40-0 in the decider – Glenn Hall, Steve Menzies, Heath L’Estrange, Matt Ballin, Steve Bell and Mark Bryant - in the lead-up to Saturday night’s Sea Eagles-Storm clash.

He and the players were joined by their old trainer Greg ‘Brandy’ Alexander and strength and conditioning coach Don Singe at the Brookvale Hotel beer garden.

But while the ex-players, Singe and Alexander later walked the 50m from the Brookie pub for an official lap of honour before the Strom game, Dessie was nowhere to be seen.

He opted out of a return to the ground where he was afforded legendary status as a player and coach, preferring to steer clear of the spotlight.

It led to speculation Hasler feared a backlash from some Manly supporters still angered over his hurried departure to the Bulldogs just days after the 2011 grand final victory.

But just as many still herald Hasler as the club’s greatest coach and wish he was back in charge.

Hasler engineered the 2008 triumph over Melbourne – a record grand final-winning margin – and backed it up with another title three years later.

Sadly, several members of the 08 side are ‘off’ with the club, including the Stewart brothers, Anthony Watmough and Steve Matai.

And former skipper Jamie Lyon has had little to do with the place since retiring.

It’s understood Watmough hosted a function for the team on Friday night, but it’s unclear how many attended.
Photo : All the boys still looking fit .
-hasler_1o7iwo8nmcwwy1ge3q8k4x1zk2.jpg

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
tried his 1 and only tactic at the dogs as well of back ending contracts and they are so far in it is not funny. We are still behind due to his efforts so he will not come back and clean up his mess.

10 year rebuild after being Dazzlered

Agree, his methods are old school, his days are done a dusted!!

He’s NOT the answer for us and should NEVER be welcome in the door again after the **** he pulled!!

If he comes back I’ll become the new @strone33 , there’ll be a “ sack De$” thread the moment he is announced.

****ing wanker!!!!!

bringbackbeaver

Reserve Grader
Agree, his methods are old school, his days are done a dusted!!

He’s NOT the answer for us and should NEVER be welcome in the door again after the **** he pulled!!

If he comes back I’ll become the new @strone33 , there’ll be a “ sack De$” thread the moment he is announced.

****ing wanker!!!!!
At least we played tough under him. And played as a team. At the moment we have a bunch of blokes who don't play for each other. Individuals that are there to collect a pay check.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14