Hasson to the Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it is the fan sooking about the fan is it not?

You obviously missed the point, he wasn't put in his place he was in the right, it was the arrogance of the captain who was in the wrong

If the problem was Orford's captaincy then I ask you Cherry's question - why were we not leaking points with our regular centre?

If the problem was Orford's captaincy then I ask you Cherry's question - why were we not leaking points with our regular centre?
Well we got flogged that day so orford was wrong but i am guessing he was less arrogant against matai and bell. You probably need to ask him why he refused to listen

Well we got flogged that day so orford was wrong but i am guessing he was less arrogant against matai and bell. You probably need to ask him why he refused to listen

Seems like a "heads I win, tails you lose" kind of attitude towards the situation.

Makes more sense to me to say that the rookie centre who never made a mark in first grade was wrong.

Seems like a "heads I win, tails you lose" kind of attitude towards the situation.

Makes more sense to me to say that the rookie centre who never made a mark in first grade was wrong.
The rookie centre was always going to be a nothing with that defensive capability,in one of the most defensively difficult positions on the field

Most halves don't even tackle,Thurston doesn't and **** me if Alfy Langer didn't used to just trip the ball carrier

If you are asking a half,especially the main playmaker in the team for help defensively you don't ****ing belong either in first grade nor the manly jersey

Also,this still begs the question of where in the sweetest of ****s the edge forward who sits between centre and half was

LW LC LEF HALF FRF HK FRF BRF HALF REF RC RW
FB​

Look at that,that is what is called a defensive schematic

See how on either side of Matt Orford (HALF) there is a good defender
Also see how no matter which side he plays on Neumann (Corrected spelling) has a winger and also a Edge Forward (Typically a backrower or LOCK,but for this argument lets just say we have 3 backrowers) standing between himself and the half

Your argument is blown to smithereens and no matter what mental gymnastics you try to achieve it simply doesn't fit,it simply was never Orfords job to tackle what that gronk couldn't tackle,he belonged in NSW Cup,QLD Cup or ESL
Nick Bradley-Quoala was 14 times the player NEUMANN was

I love hearing morons talking out of their asses about Newman, keyboard warriors attack.

For those of us who support the side and get to games we all saw Newman at Penrith in his first game. Standing at the southern end Newman was in the centres left hand side and was calling his inside man to move out due to an overlap, the inside man turned to him and told him to shut the fark up. This happened twice, the third time he stayed silent understandably. Penrith scored 3 tries down that side that night. How does a debutant argue with his captain?

The player who farked over Newman and cemented his place as the worst captain of Manly in history was Matt Orford.

Newman was never the same after that, played half a dozen more games that year did his knee (Stewart 2009 anyone) and the rest is history.

Well now, who's the keyboard warrior now Ms Fluffy?
Got your knickers in a knot?
We may not even be discussing the same player. I mentioned Neumann and you went berserk on the defence of a Newman?? Who's the moron now?
So you're a better judge than Arthurson and Hasler on Manly having bought Orford.
I'll tell you what, I'll nominate you as coach when Barrett decides to give it up.

Just on Hasson.....he wasn't all that bad against the Vermin tonight. His hit ups are still a waste of time, but I really couldn't fault his defence when he was out there.
As Toovey keeps telling them "Its simple all they have to do is hold on to the ball "

He just might! Assuming Arthur's job is safe, I think Hasson will go ok at Parra. Look at Gower. He has done well there, given the opportunity to cement a spot by Arthur. Has son could do worse than follow Gower through the rucks, looking for a nice offload from the latter.

And Hasson played his best football at Manly, when BA was an assistant here.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2