Hasson to the Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess you guys have never seen a player that used to run around in our colours called Shane Neumann. He made Hasson look like a rugby league immortal.
Having seen Neumann play, everybody else seems not too bad at all.
Funnily enough, Dogsler kept selecting him.
I thought the ball boy would have done better over Neumann.

Brother can you imagine if we had Neumann playing at no 3 and Brayden Wiliame at no 4 ?

The Eels have confirmed Hasson's signing this afternoon for the 2016 season. Everyone's favourite whipping boy is definitely leaving the building.

Great news for us. Parra fans are going ballistic on twitter lol. What a shambles of a club they are.

I cannot believe they think he's worth wasting $200k ( or whatever he's on) of their salary cap.

Funny as!!

I thought the eels had salary cap issues next year and are shedding players. With all due respect to James Hasson this seems like an odd signing to make when you have cap issues.

I thought the eels had salary cap issues next year and are shedding players. With all due respect to James Hasson this seems like an odd signing to make when you have cap issues.

I would think he will be on a very small contract (min wage) as a squad player

I guess you guys have never seen a player that used to run around in our colours called Shane Neumann. He made Hasson look like a rugby league immortal.

But but but Neumann won a qcup grand final.

With there junior baSe I can't understand why they make a signing like Hasson.
Good luck to him, I was excited when we signed him but he didn't turn out to be that dynamic back rower that he showed in U20.
The amount of ex Manly players at Parra next year is laughable

image.jpg

I love hearing morons talking out of their asses about Newman, keyboard warriors attack.

For those of us who support the side and get to games we all saw Newman at Penrith in his first game. Standing at the southern end Newman was in the centres left hand side and was calling his inside man to move out due to an overlap, the inside man turned to him and told him to shut the fark up. This happened twice, the third time he stayed silent understandably. Penrith scored 3 tries down that side that night. How does a debutant argue with his captain?

The player who farked over Newman and cemented his place as the worst captain of Manly in history was Matt Orford.

Newman was never the same after that, played half a dozen more games that year did his knee (Stewart 2009 anyone) and the rest is history.

I love hearing morons talking out of their asses about Newman, keyboard warriors attack.

For those of us who support the side and get to games we all saw Newman at Penrith in his first game. Standing at the southern end Newman was in the centres left hand side and was calling his inside man to move out due to an overlap, the inside man turned to him and told him to shut the fark up. This happened twice, the third time he stayed silent understandably. Penrith scored 3 tries down that side that night. How does a debutant argue with his captain?

The player who farked over Newman and cemented his place as the worst captain of Manly in history was Matt Orford.

Newman was never the same after that, played half a dozen more games that year did his knee (Stewart 2009 anyone) and the rest is history.

Shane is that you?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6