Hat A or Hat B

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
The MWSE's Facebook page is taking votes on two designs for the 2015 members cap.
I voted for B.

Manly Sea Eagles ‏@manlyseaeagles
It’s voting time @manlyseaeagles fans! The 2015 membership cap design is up to you- VOTE HERE:

I chose Cap A only because it actually identified us as Sea Eagles.
Cap B - I ate the blue diluting our maroon and white colours :mad:

Cap B is a Sponsors cap FFS. They do not pay us, so why would we pay to promote them :huh:

We are Manly Warringah Sea Eagle (MWSE) Supporters and were this before and after any Sponsor :cool:

Wonder if the Club will bring back the double hoops of victory for the jerseys :idea:

to vote > https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YHNDHMC

Cap A
cb0b92e6-0e81-4448-8627-1f7d3ea4ec07.png

Cap B
2e322889-48f0-4def-bc46-3e2f288675ef.jpg

Both of them are better than what we've had in recent times! I'd like to see the symbols from hat b with the colours from hat A

HappilyManly said:
Manly Sea Eagles ‏@manlyseaeagles
It’s voting time @manlyseaeagles fans! The 2015 membership cap design is up to you- VOTE HERE:

I chose Cap A only because it actually identified us as Sea Eagles.
Cap B - I ate the blue diluting our maroon and white colours :mad:

Cap B is a Sponsors cap FFS. They do not pay us, so why would we pay to promote them :huh:

We are Manly Warringah Sea Eagle (MWSE) Supporters and were this before and after any Sponsor :cool:

Wonder if the Club will bring back the double hoops of victory for the jerseys :idea:

What did that taste like? :p

Cap A for sure. If it's B, I won't wear it.

Hey Manly!!! BLUE IS NOT OUR F#@KNG colour.

How hard is that???
At least the grey is neutral.

eelcatcher said:
Hmmm I say B looks nicer. BUT globaleagle is our foremost expert on hats, we will go with his recommendation.

I must admit, I got the email with the vote on the hats before I saw this thread. :blush:

I too was going to put something like 'c'. :cool:

Compared to those 2, I believe the current 2014 one is better.

Good quality, in our team colours, and has the team name on it.

Currently Hat A (go canada, go seattle seahawks), Isn't in our colours but states what our name is (not sure why we could not have gotten the logo of the sea eagle rather than the word) :dodgy:

Whilst Hat B at least has our colours in the front of the hat (whomever thinks maroon and blue goes together needs their eyes checked), but it's branded with a big MW on the front which means SFA to any MF trying to work out WTF is going on with the MWSE's hat!

So in good conscience, and as self appointed spokesperson for all manly hats I say, nay, I demand a better effort from the marketing departments.

It's all well and good to want to bring out some different colours in things. I remember Larissa saying such when shirts came out with splashes of grey and blue on them but for the team's hat, we should really stick with at least one traditional option.

The club brings out many hats (snapbacks/baseball caps I guess they're more accurately called) so at least one good quality cap in maroon and white,with the club name, club logo, and major sponsor (if need be) should NOT BE TOO MUCH TO ASK!

@MWSE Membership

Definitely Cap A.

Why do we persist with naming our stuff with a logo/ or letters that don't correspond to our official emblem? Did I say 'Official'?

Every man & his dog identifies Manly with the circle and the eagle's wings emblazoned over it.

Why do we invent others for identification? Like the budgerigar's head or a MW, or for that matter 'Stronger Together'? Or even throw another colour in to totally challenge everyone?

Is this yet another Americanism or just a university-educated idiot that we pay overs to?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8