Hat A or Hat B

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both crap. Get a new designer. Neither have that 'must have' quality. Not even close.

I'll go cap A but would prefer just the MWSE emblem on the front of the cap rather than words/initials.

I like hat B but prefer white instead of blue. Bought this cap a few weeks ago from the store after seeing Renee with it! Love it and the hat too..

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Both crap. Get a new designer. Neither have that 'must have' quality. Not even close.

Totally agree. The most visually interesting 'brand' we have is our Sea Eagle emblem . . . yet on these two versions the bird has flown.
I would like to see a huge eagle swooping down as the focal point of the cap.
Who thought having the initials MW was a good idea? You'll have every bloke called Mike Wanker (or like) claiming the cap is in his honour!

If I had FaceSpace I would not be voting for either of those. But I will be sending the club a note telling them I dislike both designs.

bob dylan said:
If I had FaceSpace I would not be voting for either of those. But I will be sending the club a note telling them I dislike both designs.

if you get 'the inside swoop' it includes the survey as well.

Now I know you're not voting for either...I'm not sure why I typed this.

Maybe I am "old fashioned" or just not up with current trends but I would really like our emblem on the cap.

As the marketing people are well aware the Members Cap needs to embrace all demographics.

But at least the members have a chance to vote and that is a good thing.

EagleBoi13 said:
bob dylan said:

ditto

x 3. I actually talk face to face with my friends, or I call them. I have no real interest in letting all and sundry know where I am or what I am doing at all times. Let's face it, it's probably for the best that they don't know ;) I have very little interest in keeping an eye on everybody else too. Maybe I'm too self centred. lol

mozgrame said:
EagleBoi13 said:
bob dylan said:

ditto

x 3. I actually talk face to face with my friends, or I call them. I have no real interest in letting all and sundry know where I am or what I am doing at all times. Let's face it, it's probably for the best that they don't know ;) I have very little interest in keeping an eye on everybody else too. Maybe I'm too self centred. lol

How is the best way to pass on to the club's membership team that most of we members don't like either design and know there can be better options?

The Who said:
mozgrame said:
EagleBoi13 said:
bob dylan said:

ditto

How is the best way to pass on to the club's membership team that most of we members don't like either design and know there can be better options?

We should all wear the hat that we think is the best designed, that we already own. At the next home game, at the 13th minute, we should all stand together in complete silence, look directly at the nearest tv camera, and point at our hats for 1 minute. That should do the trick.

I'd get this going on Facebook myself but..............you know. ;)

I have asked a graphic designer who works in my office to create an alternative. When she does I'll (try to) post it on this site. I can assure you it will be much more visually assertive than the US College style versions we have been asked to vote on.

I know we are not the New York Yankees but when I went to Yankee Stadium last year and to the Yankees stores around Manhattan I had trouble keeping my cap selections down a reasonable number.

So many styles it was amazing.

How do we get rid of BLUE from Manly's merchandise?

I HATE BLUE.

If I like Blue, I could support the Chooks, Parra or the Dogs.

-

The Who said:
I have asked a graphic designer who works in my office to create an alternative. When she does I'll (try to) post it on this site. I can assure you it will be much more visually assertive than the US College style versions we have been asked to vote on.

Has she done it yet?

Kiwi Eagle said:
You people upset about the colour blue must have really struggled with the mid 90s Manly !!!

We did - hated the jersey, but the hats and scarves were pure maroon and white :exclamation:

My favourite ever Manly cap from that era had a lot of blue on it, wish they would reproduce something like that !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4