Hate for Nate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Ned

Bencher
This guy is a piece of garbage. The worst player I've ever seen play for manly. His stats reflect how sh1t he is. We need to get rid of this piece of sh1t. Anyone that said 'Nate will put in this week because the other props re busted or suspended'....WRONG...This guy has no heart, has no brains and has no balls. He's a worthless piece of sh1t and the sooner he leaves the club, or dies the happier I'll be. End of rant.

Attachments

• tnuc.jpg
    tnuc.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 23
dies? Really?
I can put you in touch with the club if you want to take it up with them or Myles himself

He has underperformed and to his credit he has come out and said his form last year as terrible and he is working on it. I'd like to see more from him and I am sure we will in the weeks to come, if he doesn't improve, when Marty et al come back he will move back to the bench.

What I would like to see going forward is players earning their spots and being punished for form or attitude. Myles is clearly trying and tackling he just isnt moving forward as well as he is capable of when firing.

Personally I would probably keep him starting and move Marty out wider than prop. I think Marty is wasted in prop and more damaging running out wider on the smaller men with his size and mobility.

I get the impression that Myles will play himself into form from starting position rather than playing off the bench

If you remember Hugh waddell you might change your opinion.

As for him dying I'll take that as just being a bit p*ssed off.

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish death on the guy, I just want him out of my team ASAP. If he won't leave and he happens to have an unfortunate accident I won't be upset. Look at his stats today, pure garbage, you want him starting!!! I wouldn't have him in the 7, even with AFB and Tapau out.

Like I said before IMO he is a worthless piece of sh1t. The hope that he will regain form or purpose is gone, there is no chance of that. This guy is a leach sucking up the last years of a first grade contract. He will NEVER be worth half the money he is being paid and because he is soooo sh1t no other team will want him so we are stuck with the big headed lumbering log for 2 more seasons. So sorry no I wouldn't be upset if he died.

dies? Really?
I can put you in touch with the club if you want to take it up with them or Myles himself

He has underperformed and to his credit he has come out and said his form last year as terrible and he is working on it. I'd like to see more from him and I am sure we will in the weeks to come, if he doesn't improve, when Marty et al come back he will move back to the bench.

What I would like to see going forward is players earning their spots and being punished for form or attitude. Myles is clearly trying and tackling he just isnt moving forward as well as he is capable of when firing.

Personally I would probably keep him starting and move Marty out wider than prop. I think Marty is wasted in prop and more damaging running out wider on the smaller men with his size and mobility.

I get the impression that Myles will play himself into form from starting position rather than playing off the bench
Yep I'd go with that. We really missed Marty out there today. I would've had him running at Cody Walker from the get-go. I agree he's wasted rumbling up the middle. There's still a part of me that thinks Myles will come good......surely.:think:

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish death on the guy, I just want him out of my team ASAP. If he won't leave and he happens to have an unfortunate accident I won't be upset. Look at his stats today, pure garbage, you want him starting!!! I wouldn't have him in the 7, even with AFB and Tapau out.

Like I said before IMO he is a worthless piece of sh1t. The hope that he will regain form or purpose is gone, there is no chance of that. This guy is a leach sucking up the last years of a first grade contract. He will NEVER be worth half the money he is being paid and because he is soooo sh1t no other team will want him so we are stuck with the big headed lumbering log for 2 more seasons. So sorry no I wouldn't be upset if he died.
Glad you cleared that up @Ned .....just to clarify.....you don't want him dead, but you'd be OK with him dying.

Go easy, people, Ned's obviously pissed off and venting. I'm sure with a cooler head he would be the first to admit he would not really wish death upon anyone (nor would any of us.... barring Can Smith, of course. Thanks Dan).

I think I have the answer to the Myles conundrum. It will be a big ask, but for Myles and the good of the team... as we leave the sheds, a big shout of.... QUEENSLANDERRRRRR! And trust me, as a NSWman that hurts to even think, let alone express here.

I just want to never see this guy in a Manly jersey again, the sooner that happens the happier I'll be, regardless of the condition of Mr Plod when it
happens.

It merely exposes Ned's insecurity, I doubt Nate would take it to heart. Imagine having to associate with Ned in real life, ugh.

Really, my insecurity?? And what would that be?? And I'm sure everybody just loves the awesome 'Seaeaglerock8' in real life. What an original name, personally seaeaglerock 3-6 were my favorites though.

This guy is a piece of garbage. The worst player I've ever seen play for manly. His stats reflect how sh1t he is. We need to get rid of this piece of sh1t. Anyone that said 'Nate will put in this week because the other props re busted or suspended'....WRONG...This guy has no heart, has no brains and has no balls. He's a worthless piece of sh1t and the sooner he leaves the club, or dies the happier I'll be. End of rant.
This kind of Post is utter garbage! We are all hurting and Myles does play like rubbish but you need to wake up to yourself.

Get a life
Sure Myles is crap and it won't change...poor signing no doubt.
The personal dig at him ...and SER8....pull your head in.
We all want Manly to do better, but that crap shows a low...off the footy field.
All us Silvertails supporters are open minded, but don't rubbish each other in low life, scummy ways - that's for the other supporters....

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8