Hate to admit it !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ron E. Gibbs said:
mmmdl said:
The Roosters have been penalised 75 times this year, and won a total of 2 penalty counts from their 10 games, so I don't know where you get the theory that they are rarely penalised from.

Watching the North Queensland game on Saturday night, they should have been penalised a hell of a lot more than they were. Jake Friend is particularly adept at slowing down the play. Sure, they're penalised occasionally - like most teams - but the refs lack the will to penalise any team every play. If they were penalised every infringement teams would get the message soon enough, but it's never going to happen. That boat's well and truly sailed.
And it's not just the Roosters or the Storm - it's us on plenty of occasions, too. Teams push the refs as far as they can - given the incredibly inconsistent way the game is adjudicated they'd be crazy not to. And I'm sure most teams would be happy to lose every penalty count if it meant they'd keep winning games.

Good luck to them, they done it vs Manly too. Don't blame the refs, give credit to the coaches and players. Whatever it takes, watch Manly in 2011, we we the masters.

Too smart.

I believe that if we were anywhere near full strength when we played them then we would have won easily. I think come finals time if all the top 4 have healthy rosters then the Roosters run 4th.

Having said that I do think they are a very good side. They will be happy with 4th. So will I.

It was obvious when they opened the cheque book with no limits & signed SBW, Maloney, Jennings & O'Donnel they could challenge the top teams. But at that time I still felt there were plenty of fringe players who could be exploited...
Credit imo is to the coach who has ALMOST transformed JWH into the player he promised to become & the crop of youngsters he has playing like quality experienced top graders - Cordner , Sheck, Tupou & co.
The thing that gives the Chooks a sight imo is belief, structure & attitude & as above, these youngsters playing good consistent footy - the coach is pulling all the right strings atm & deserves plenty of credit.

To be honest the Roosters have the potential to be a really great side, I can see them dominating the comp for a few years. They are a much better team than Manly and they will show that when they play them at the SFS in a few weeks.

Ray Stehr said:
To be honest the Roosters have the potential to be a really great side, I can see them dominating the comp for a few years. They are a much better team than Manly and they will show that when they play them at the SFS in a few weeks.

To be honest - I doubt it!

They won't be because $bw is returning to rugby, jwh is to stupid to reign in his rubbish play and skd is a liability. Unlike Daley I think peirce is overrated. Why are you on a manly site ray? I can't imagine using any of my time to bother on other teams sites. Seems very weird and a little sad.

DSM5 said:
They won't be because $bw is returning to rugby, jwh is to stupid to reign in his rubbish play and skd is a liability. Unlike Daley I think peirce is overrated. Why are you on a manly site ray? I can't imagine using any of my time to bother on other teams sites. Seems very weird and a little sad.

Anyone with a brain would find it impossible to argue a single point you have raised DSM5

bob dylan said:
DSM5 said:

Anyone with a brain would find it impossible to argue a single point you have raised DSM5

ahh - I think someone will find a way.

Clint said:
bob dylan said:
DSM5 said:

ahh - I think someone will find a way.

Rubbish DSM. It's a lot sad.

I like Ray! I mean he is obviously a very lonely, un-liked little kid who's parents ( probably has two dads) are never home to monitor his Internet useage. But the Freud side of my mind says he really likes Manly and all our success.

Ray Stehr said:
Why is it whenever someone says "To be honest" everything they say after that turns out to be complete ****?:huh:

Ray Stehr said:

Ray i like you !!! i like you alot and just for that i want the Roosters to do something remarkable for you to witness this year.... and that is...

CRASH & BURN

why dont you go back & watch to the recent GF your team made, that couldnt even win a 15 team handicap comp , how do you think your going to win a complete 16 team comp...

TOSSER !!

He obviously hasn't supported the roosters for very long. There's no way a long time rooster supporter would go onto another (successful) team's site and crap on about how good they are.

He must only remember the last 9 rounds of the comp and not the fact they have only won 1 premiership since 1975!

It would be a struck match between the roosters and saints for the biggest chokers tag. Roosters seem to have that title now.

Will he be back crapping on at the end of the year? I doubt it!

'To be honest' I think the Chooks will hang around the top of the ladder all year. The reason being that they put a big emphasis on defence. I don't they'll win the comp though.

Ray Stehr said:
1966, that's when I first supported the Roosters. By the way, gutsy effort tonight.

You're pushing 50 and you spend your time trolling opposition fans on their own forum?

To each their own I guess.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8