Haumole facing 1-2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As I've already said, the "direct contact to the head' was so bad, Tolman walked straight back on with no HIA.

Tupou should have been sent off for that. That was Stephen Knight territory. (You young ones will need to look it up on you tube). In fact, I'll save you the trouble. It's at 31:40 in the match linked below. I was there. Best one ever.

pt73

Bencher
I

I know tupou is a bit of a clean skin but surely deserves longer than a week?
True but as of 2022 everyone is anow clean skin after the NRL erased the judiciary records of every player so even the worst started 2022 looking like angels.

The Who

Journey Man
Penns are boasting about having $100m in revenue from some health app and yet they don't have the money, or the intestinal fortitude, to support the team's best forward and argue for justice.
I'm disgusted. This was a good legal tackle.
Things like this make me re-consider my support for the club.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Penns are boasting about having $100m in revenue from some health app and yet they don't have the money, or the intestinal fortitude, to support the team's best forward and argue for justice.
If it was a financial decision I'd be shocked, more likely the risk of being unsuccessful and copping an extra week was to high.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

We would be wasting our time.

Then Ola does 2 weeks instead of 1.

It's literally a lose, lose, lose situation.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
until the NRL release footage of head contact, it will only reinforce the feeling of inequality

considering the issues they are currently having with this issue im very surprised it hasnt been released, if they have it. considering the sin bin is often considered when handing out penalties its way off, but they have to justify the junior paulo one or cop backlash
BUT
no ****ing way is a a tackle that slips up in the same category as too poos, so roll out the backlash.

its gone on long enough that the NRL has to be accountable for such rubbish.
the players have to take industrial action in my view, as it affects their careers, contracts . The poorly researched and implemented programmes , that they change , or forget about , reimplement is costing players careers , cash , and opportunity and driving fans, sponsors away . player protection is a great initiative and message, but the reality is somewhat different when penalties are handed out

its my understanding that the judiciary is now independent , but has mostly the same relics on board that have overseen the stuff that upset everyone in the first place
am i right in saying that ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13