Have faith!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I believe we are two quality back rowers short, one good prop and a quality back. Backrow is our biggest issue. You drop watmough and stewart in their prime into this side and we are a premiership winning team.

As Bob Dylan said, they owned the kick chase, they gave us attacking threats either side of the field and were ferocious in defence. We just don't have that now.

We have improved considerably on last year, so well done for that; however, we are Manly and we expect nothing less than premierships, so we need to fill those spots.

I agree we believed our own press and haven't learned that to win this comp you need to be consistent week in week out and can't take any team for granted.

We will get there, we just need a few astute signings and if I were Bozo, I would be telling Crichton's manager, that he will win a premiership with us and play rep footy, or he can stay on the sinking ship that is Souths.
I agree especially about Chrighton, but do we have any chance with him?

The difference between us and the Storm - and QLD and NSW - is Cameron Smith and to a lesser extent Cronk. They just step up and deliver. Composure, leadership, confidence, belief, all those alpha qualities, they have it in spades.

Show me the "leader" in our team at the moment. With the passing of Killer, Matai and Snake we don't have that cool experienced head anymore. We are a good front running side, but have proven a couple of times this year we drop our heads.
A leader without quality troops to support him is not an affective leader . Smith has quality speedy backs and strong forwards .
No general has ever won a war with piss weak troops
Example ...
Glasby 35min 102m.
Winterstein & Brown 160 min 112m.
A quote from general Douglas Mac Arthur .....
A GENERAL IS JUST AS GOOD OR JUST AS BAD AS THE TROOPS UNDER HIS COMMANDNENT MAKE HIM
macarthur5.jpg

Maybe we just weren't that good. It is getting to the business end of the season and teams are lifting their intensity. Maybe we don't have another gear?

Agreed, but tend to think we are in more desperate need of a high quality outside back and a real good second rower than I am about needing a prop. All three would be nice.

Exactly, a backrower to hit the line and make 100m+ a game. We have two second rowers that fail to make 100m+ a game combined!

There is no way Souths are letting Crichton go, so forget it. The fans would burn the place down.

A few weeks ago the storm did the same thing to the donkeys and I think it was at Suncorp.
The storm consist of half the QLD origin side and Australian rep team. We're light years away from them ATM but the tide will turn.
I can't wait until the old crew retires. And the whole rugby league world has seemed to forgotten that what kept those players together was cheating the cap.
Turn up to Brookie next Sunday Manly folk. The team needs your passion.

A few weeks ago the storm did the same thing to the donkeys and I think it was at Suncorp.
The storm consist of half the QLD origin side and Australian rep team. We're light years away from them ATM but the tide will turn.
I can't wait until the old crew retires. And the whole rugby league world has seemed to forgotten that what kept those players together was cheating the cap.
Turn up to Brookie next Sunday Manly folk. The team needs your passion.
That's true, nicci: this week we were beaten by an exceptional team. My one concern is that last week we were flogged by a really average team, who this week got themselves beaten by the Knights. For whatever reason, we're well off the pace of the competition right now. We need to find something and find it fast.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10