• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mr Seagles, Jethro has assisted me greatly in my spelling and general sentence structure over the years. It's all good. One is never to old to learn, and one should never be afraid to learn to spell proper...

DSM5 said:
Mr Seagles, Jethro has assisted me greatly in my spelling and general sentence structure over the years. It's all good. One is never to old to learn, and one should never be afraid to learn to spell proper...

Geez DSM, I wouldn't go that far. I've only ever guided you in the correct use of "of" and "off" and that was way back when your mate Orford was still with us. :p

I think mr seagles,judging by his posts i read is about 12 or 13 years old,no kidding,**** theres no point getting riled up by someone his age,MR seagles STFU!

Jethro said:
Yeah, I saw that too but I couldn't be bothered saying anything to him about it as he gets riled too easily. There were quite a few other bits in that sentence that could have been mentioned as well (mainly in regards to punctuation).

Your right of course. I was entirely too soft on him.

mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
who cares you idiot f#ck off d#ckhead.....

At least I can spell :p
look at your ugly head i would take that photo off or better still sit back on your lounge and have another BONG you goose......

Gee you rile easily. Why don't you just settle down and stop taking things to heart so much.
i just dont get why you and a couple of others on here have to nit pick peoples spelling and grammer.....get a life.....

I just don't get why you and a couple of others here have to nit pick peoples' spelling and grammar...

codewana said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
At least I can spell :p
look at your ugly head i would take that photo off or better still sit back on your lounge and have another BONG you goose......

Gee you rile easily. Why don't you just settle down and stop taking things to heart so much.
i just dont get why you and a couple of others on here have to nit pick peoples spelling and grammer.....get a life.....

I just don't get why you and a couple of others here have to nit pick peoples' spelling and grammar...

people's

Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)

I love our halves because after they score a try they look like they really want to be here.

No dominant side in the last decade has had a genuine top shelf pairing in the halves. St Merge had Soward with Hornby who is average, Melbourne (despite being over the cap) had Gronk with plenty of support from Smith, we had Orford and while Lyon is a brilliant player, he's not a star half, Brisbane had Lockyer. The tigers in '05 were probably the best but their halves were still behind where ours are at the same point in the season. With a halves pairing as good as DCE and Foran, Manly could be genuine contenders for years.

firechild said:
codewana said:
mr seagles said:
Jethro said:
mr seagles said:

people's

Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)

Haha - that one always gets me. :)

bones said:
I love our halves because after they score a try they look like they really want to be here.

Me too. And you know that's not what I meant by T-Rex. :p

This is a funny thread....look to be honest I am a ****house typer, two fingers at best and I do make a lot of mistakes....if I am not busy I take the time to read what I have typed but sometimes I don't and make errors, that is what the "EDIT" button is for, when someone points out an error use the bloody thing!!

In answer to the first question I think we are better positioned than most clubs with the two young havles....sorry halves but we must not forget we also have Gifty and Killer who are great ball players as well as Brett storming up the middle.....keep all these guys on the paddock all year and we are up to our necks in the 2011 Premiership.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6