Hayne in talks with Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unlucky Parra.

@thetodayshow

#BREAKING: @JarrydHayne will join the @GCTitans in 2017. #9Today
This is 1000 lols @ Parra.
I'm a bit suspicious of the NRL again and their need for the titans to be successful...
It could work. Hayne might have the Sonny Bill effect on the beach loving locals. They might decide to go to games.

Another funny thing. Hayne's led the Blues to Origin victory. Now that he'll play for the tits Queenslanders will be cheering for him.:giggle:
Meanwhile moronic media personalities still encourage QLD fans to boo one of the their own, DCE.
Lol.
Bunch of idiots.

Eels offered $800k incl TPA
Titans offered $1.2mil incl TPA

Can't blame the bloke. $400k more money per year in a cheaper area to live on a team on the rise. You wouldn't support Parra for all the tea in China!!

certainly is nice for the titans to have the nrl on their side....or in their pocket (or both)

But Hayne is not about the money, according to him.:shake:

True to his oft quoted christian beliefs, he walks away from his previous commitment for 30 pieces of silver - hypocrite :swear:

The Titans could win a premiership in the coming years.

Parra will defiantly not win one. If Hayne wasn't chasing the coin he can always argue this point. He could also argue that Parra is a trainwreck of a club and no one would want to play for them.

I mentioned in the lol@parra thread he even wrote to Parra fans saying he'd signed a lifetime contract with them if he was to return. GC have their very own renegger!

TPA gold coast style
images.png

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6