Hayne in talks with Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is 1000 lols @ Parra.
I'm a bit suspicious of the NRL again and their need for the titans to be successful...
It could work. Hayne might have the Sonny Bill effect on the beach loving locals. They might decide to go to games.

Queensland / Gold Coast fans are having mixed reactions to the signing.

133.jpg

I did see the telecrap (on the back page today)written by the little Red headed grub(Ritchie) said that Hayne was going to Parramatta . What a scoop Dean. Maybe you should be like your mate Rothtool and hang out at Stiletos pal. You might get the info right and get free money to punt with as well.

Sheesh, I wouldn't sign with parra. Jarryd should say "and neither would the parra fans going off!"

Things change, maybe he thought he would go back there but it's such a cluster **** of a club why would you? Yet he still said in the interveiw words to the effect that he was talking to parra but they were too derp de derp derp to get anything together.

I guess he knows how to dodge a bullet, as do most of us.....but not a number of ex manly players. Parra is the worst.

Sheesh, I wouldn't sign with parra. Jarryd should say "and neither would the parra fans going off!"

Things change, maybe he thought he would go back there but it's such a cluster **** of a club why would you? Yet he still said in the interveiw words to the effect that he was talking to parra but they were too derp de derp derp to get anything together.

I guess he knows how to dodge a bullet, as do most of us.....but not a number of ex manly players. Parra is the worst.
But only 12 months ago, so were the Titans. They signed Chez with monies they didn't have.
Went into Administration, Parra hasn't done that .@:cool:

Now Parra have a restructure going on, as do the Titans, except they still own their Franchise :nod:

Hayne went for the money and will do what's best for him, as he hasn't a family of his own to claim :wondering:

No doubt HM..for sure. I'll remain satisfied with my parra reasons as well.

tits are gonna be scary with the golden boy,already go pretty good but now they just may be contenders:eek:
You are presuming he'll be as good as he once was.
I'd say his last two endeavours - trying to be a regular NFL player, and a Fijian Rugby Sevens player - were a failure, wouldn't you.

I'd say his last two endeavours - trying to be a regular NFL player, and a Fijian Rugby Sevens player - were a failure, wouldn't you.

I think his latest endeavour - to earn as much money as possible - has been a huge success.

ask his 288,000 facebook followers what they think,the tits will reap mega money from his signing,women will swoon,men will wish they were him,3 headed queeeenslllaaaanders will rush to make tits their favourite of the three,as someone said people may even go to the home games,although they will still be unable to park cars within the area and will still have to ride the train thru the high crime area.

Don't be a hater...he achieved everything he could in those two sports and needed a new challenge. Now hoping to represent Australia at the world money counting championships.

ask his 288,000 facebook followers what they think,the tits will reap mega money from his signing,women will swoon,men will wish they were him,3 headed queeeenslllaaaanders will rush to make tits their favourite of the three,as someone said people may even go to the home games,although they will still be unable to park cars within the area and will still have to ride the train thru the high crime area.
I wonder how many of those fans are eels...

The titans are good to take games to San Francisco now.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2