Hayne Killing it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Correct

He'll play somewhere

When John madden endorses you you've made it
I don't think he has much sway over NFL front offices.

Unfortunately that game showed he's down the depth chart a significant way across the board. His best hope now is practice squad and then injury. But I'd say his odds blew out today. He won't get picked up as a returner just from a couple of pre season games. NFL teams are too conservative for that kind of thing. He'll most likely be returning punts for the Roosters in 2016...

His best hope now is practice squad and then injury. But I'd say his odds blew out today. He won't get picked up ... He'll most likely be returning punts for the Roosters in 2016...
Don't know about that Loobs.

If I was to make a rash statement, I'd say Hayne's got himself into the conversation.

Yep ... definitely got himself into the conversation.

Don't know about that Loobs.

If I was to make a rash statement, I'd say Hayne's got himself into the conversation.

Yep ... definitely got himself into the conversation.
Oh for sure he's in the conversation. I just don't like his chances based of the importance of today's game in the preseason landscape and how many guys got touches in front of him.

The problem as I see it for Hayne is that NFL teams are conservative by nature, and with a first year coach of what will be a very bad team, he will prefer an experienced guy over Hayne because if they are terrible and Hayne sucks, that's all on the coach for taking a gamble. If he puts a guy in instead who's played in be NFL, then they can cut that guy if he sucks and go yeah he didn't work out and it's NBD.

I don't think he has much sway over NFL front offices.

Unfortunately that game showed he's down the depth chart a significant way across the board. His best hope now is practice squad and then injury. But I'd say his odds blew out today. He won't get picked up as a returner just from a couple of pre season games. NFL teams are too conservative for that kind of thing. He'll most likely be returning punts for the Roosters in 2016...
Well speaking to other NFL followers that i know they have a totally different opinion to you. Most are saying he is going to be the 53 100% after todays game. Actually sportsbet have already payed out on Hayne playing an actual NFL game. I would say his chances are much higher then you are making out.

Well speaking to other NFL followers that i know they have a totally different opinion to you. Most are saying he is going to be the 53 100% after todays game. Actually sportsbet have already payed out on Hayne playing an actual NFL game. I would say his chances are much higher then you are making out.
Well opinions are just that. That they have a different one to mine isn't all that surprising. But if they are saying NFL roster selection isn't a conservative process then that's just wrong.

Well opinions are just that. That they have a different one to mine isn't all that surprising. But if they are saying NFL roster selection isn't a conservative process then that's just wrong.
So if and when he makes it and your hard drive crashes your new name should be Desert Mavin Loobs

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
I agree but the general consensus is that he will be in the 53.

So if and when he makes it and your hard drive crashes your new name should be Desert Mavin Loobs
No I can admit I was wrong if that happens. I've said a million times I'll be happy to be wrong - good luck to him. I just personally don't buy into the preseason hypefest.

Hayne will make it. The 49ers are building a whole Aussie back end deal, Channel 7 live games, Merchandising,
Hayne will know he belong s when he scores that first Touchdown And HE WILL. They wanna sell their game to us - they cant help themselves Yanks have always been imperialists.

No I can admit I was wrong if that happens. I've said a million times I'll be happy to be wrong - good luck to him. I just personally don't buy into the preseason hypefest.
If I've told you once Loobs, I've told you a trillion times, exaggeration weakens your argument.

I'm just having a dig

I just don't think he will have all those waivers signed

Now JH is being described by an American sportscaster as " a real life Rocky Balboa ". I can see it all now . . . Hayne The Movie. No need to get an actor to play Hayne, which is kinda a shame, cause you know how i love that thread about who we get to play who .. . . ;).
Ok Ok George Costanza to play Brad Arthur, trying to talk JH out of it.

Are they talking about him growing up in the ghetto in public housing yet? Rags to riches etc?
Never get to see the news thanks to the kids TV shows

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12