Hayne Killing it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I see they are pulling themselves silly over a 37 yard punt return today. Can't wait for the day he scores a TD. It'll be a frenzy.

I see they are pulling themselves silly over a 37 yard punt return today. Can't wait for the day he scores a TD. It'll be a frenzy.

well......

He seems like good value compared to this guy!!

49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick had a disastrous game with two of his passes intercepted and returned for touchdowns in the first six minutes.

Kaepernick, signed to a six-year $US114 million ($162 million) contract, went on to throw two more interceptions and made just nine of 19 passes for 67 yards in what was the worst passing game of his career.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/us-spor...ne-in-loss-20150928-gjwc39.html#ixzz3n0EdQvv3
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Especially if it's a TD that brings them to within 30ish.

Wonder if his team mates are turning to him for advice on coping with being on a terrible team..?

well......

He seems like good value compared to this guy!!

49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick had a disastrous game with two of his passes intercepted and returned for touchdowns in the first six minutes.

Kaepernick, signed to a six-year $US114 million ($162 million) contract, went on to throw two more interceptions and made just nine of 19 passes for 67 yards in what was the worst passing game of his career.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/us-spor...ne-in-loss-20150928-gjwc39.html#ixzz3n0EdQvv3
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
To be fair, probably only about 5 cents of that contract is guaranteed.

To be fair, probably only about 5 cents of that contract is guaranteed.

yeah but yeah but yeah but....It's an american 5c piece....so about 2 billion aust.

meh...that's all I got, sorry

yeah but yeah but yeah but....It's an american 5c piece....so about 2 billion aust.

meh...that's all I got, sorry
I do love how they report their contracts. "team blurgh just signed their quarterback to a 20 year, 500 million dollar contract that will see player meh be the highest paid player in world history"

Next year player meh is cut.

I would love to see him put in a chip and chase, run through and catch it for a TD - it would blow their minds :rofl:
Sure would!
I know nothing about NFL but have watched a few snippets recently, anyone know why the quarterback is the only one allowed to pass it?

Sure would!
I know nothing about NFL but have watched a few snippets recently, anyone know why the quarterback is the only one allowed to pass it?

s'funny thing is that they aren't. Anyone can pass it in any direction. whenever a player throws a 'lateral' as they call it...the commentators all think it's kinda amazing!

You can only pass forward from behind the scrimmage line can't you ? Once you pass that point it's laterals only.

I have no doubt that Hayne could (and would) throw laterals if he was allowed, but I imagine that the importance of ball security is paramount to these guys and they only attempt such plays under the most desperate of circumstances.

it would certainly make an interesting play, run it straight and draw the outside defender only to put the winger away down the touch line.

Every day stuff in league but they wouldn't know what hit them

FYI you can pass it backwards from any point but you'd probably freak everyone out. Not too common unless it's last play, roll of the dice, need a TD to win it kind of situation...

Backward Pass
  1. Any pass not forward is regarded as a backward pass. A pass parallel to the line is a backward pass. A runner may pass backward at any time.
  2. A backward pass that strikes the ground can be recovered and advanced by either team.
  3. A backward pass caught in the air can be advanced by either team.
  4. A backward pass in flight may not be batted forward by an offensive player.
BTW - that seems a lot more straight forward than the cluster**** we have around forward passes and the direction leaving the hands bull****...

Hayne may be 'killing it' but almost on cue Mundine has come out to remind us all that he is the best athlete Australia has ever seen.

He is a world class tool bag, for sure. *

*language changed to protect the innocent

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12