He is Back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wheel how often have you known me to say anything without some form of jest in it?

The only time I am pissed off on this site is if the server is playing silly buggers

I think Gould mentions in commentary that the pass is deliberate as well. I am not so sure

Brett does have a passing game though, was a match at Parra late in 07, 1 of the games of the season, and he put Killer in for a double in his return game at parramatta stadium. Was awesome

I'm about as good looking as Gould, and it appears my league knowledge is equal if not better.

Gould knows where it's at. Deliberate.

Gould doesnt know his arse from a hole in the ground.

You want lovefest, try Gould and his mirror :)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I think Gould mentions in commentary that the pass is deliberate as well. I am not so sure

Brett does have a passing game though, was a match at Parra late in 07, 1 of the games of the season, and he put Killer in for a double in his return game at parramatta stadium. Was awesome
His cutout pass to Robbo for his 1st try in the GF was awesome.

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=181461.msg238280#msg238280 date=1251235272]
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=181461.msg238274#msg238274 date=1251212038]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=181461.msg238269#msg238269 date=1251201439]
Farrar will go to the bench if Snake, Robbo, Matai, Lyon, Wolfman are available. Not sure whether Bailey or Foran plays 5/8 but that will be the threequarter Lyon, no matter the heroics of the last weekend from Farrar.
Your probably right CW, but who drops off the bench with Le'Strange, Hall, Kite, and Rose to make way for Farrar.
I'm guessing Le'Strange ?
[/quote]
Nice avatar manlyborn.
Looks strangely familiar:)
[/quote]
G'day SER8, I'm not to good with PC'S, I hope i haven't ripped off someone else's avatar. If i have just let me know and i will remove it...cheers
[/quote]

No leave it I like the pic, I have been using that over on MWSE but never got around to setting up an avatar here.  I just have to remind myself its not me!

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Thank you - you have just selected the game I will now re-watch tonight. Was that the coin tossing game?

Bloody bogans from Parramatta !

How are you these days anyway Byso? Hehehehehe

J/K mate.

Yep it was the coin tossing, and Lyon is a wanker chants all the way through

While you are watching it, in the 2nd half, marvel at a tackle Stewart makes on PJ Marsh, 1 of the best try savers ever

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4