Heart ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm devastated. All I want to do is write the club, but they've made themselves completely un-contactable & unapproachable. There is literally no-one to correspond with. I miss my team. Where are they? Manly to me = Resilient, tough, character, arrogant, inspired, passionate, combat, community, intensity, speed......but we are lacking every one of those at the moment, and most disappointing thing, is we have the talent.

They are tired, and spent.

The July Premiers are over, and Twenty has to work out what went wrong.
Overcooked training perhaps?

They have no motivation; no intensity; and seemingly no will to win.

Talent got them to 3rd when they were a surprise packet.
but...teams switched on to them, and they responded by folding faster than a Malcom Turnbull promise.

Junior coaching, same thing that Des did in 05?

When I heard Fitler say before the game that Trent chose not to blast the team after their loss to the tigers and instead to the opposite, my suspicions were confirmed. We were on course for a hiding.

theres no passion. laughing and smiling after the game, seems most of em dont give a fook. they still getting paid big bucks. its just dosent feel like a manly team too me. u see the coaches box with no manly guys in it, then half our team are other clubs rejects. its just not the manly of old. we need a captain with more passion and mongrel than dce. i dont know how we goin get back too the top. we are sorta like the bulldogs atm, in regard too a lack of club culture we and the dogs are used too.

N/a

No effort today. A loss can be a worthwhile thing if mistakes are learnt from and lessons heeded. But we have been committing the same cardinal sins for weeks now.

I was worried as soon as we came out with all that sh*t about the "loss we needed" against the Tigers. We have been awful defensively for quite some time now, and today our hearts and heads just weren't in the game. Flogged by a team that's been awful all year, torn to shreds by Michael Lichaa. I'll say it again because I didn't believe it the first time I wrote it: torn to shreds by Michael Lichaa.
The Dogs were always going to throw the ball around today because they have absolutely nothing to lose. And we've struggled against teams who throw the ball wide all year. We can cope if teams try to play tight and through the forwards, but if a team doesn't play that way, we're in trouble. So while today's result is more than a little disappointing, it's not at all surprising.
Whatever was working for us earlier in the year, we need to find it in a hurry. Right now, we're playing without any heart or desire.

Yes, N/A is the way to put it. Deplorable effort, one of the most gutting performances i've seen

where is it ???
This Dogs team is playing horribly
At least having a go with nothing to play for....
Deserve to be down by 40....what a joke....the fans care more than the players....
Heart ??? Mate unless your team has power speed and skill across the park they wont consistently win games .
We have some over rated players .
They had a home truth meeting with their coach last week and They showed us what they are capable of .

Heart ??? Mate unless your team has power speed and skill across the park they wont consistently win games .
They had a home truth meeting with their coach last week and They showed us what they are capable of .
Bozo - I get your point mate but it was not about what they have or don't have....or even the score....it was the lack of passion for the Manly jersey that upset me most.

Bozo - I get your point mate but it was not about what they have or don't have....or even the score....it was the lack of passion for the Manly jersey that upset me most.
I admire your passion and I am hurting like you are
but effort and heart can only get you so far .
We will improve with the addition of better quality players .
quality.jpg

100% agree, a few weeks ago the comradarie in the team was evident. If someone made a mistake the whole team gathered around to show their support. In today's game Tapau dropped it everyone just looked at him dropped their heads and walked off. I'm not sure what's happening but I think it was the key to our success mid season

few things here

Well done to the warringah rats into the Shute shield final against northern suburbs next Saturday..you have showed heart all season.

Our boys wish we had that over the last few weeks.
Really sad to see us throwing this season away like we are doing.

I really feel for DCE, Jake tom API and BJ there a bunch of players who really care about our club and I see it in there disappointment after the last few games, the others care don't get me wrong here, I just think those players above really love this club and jersey.

Look I am as disappointed as everyone is on here tonight but I still want to see our boys get a chance to play finals footy so I will never wish our boys to miss the finals like another thread has said tonight.

few things here

Well done to the warringah rats into the Shute shield final against northern suburbs next Saturday..you have showed heart all season.

Our boys wish we had that over the last few weeks.
Really sad to see us throwing this season away like we are doing.

I really feel for DCE, Jake tom API and BJ there a bunch of players who really care about our club and I see it in there disappointment after the last few games, the others care don't get me wrong here, I just think those players above really love this club and jersey.

Look I am as disappointed as everyone is on here tonight but I still want to see our boys get a chance to play finals footy so I will never wish our boys to miss the finals like another thread has said tonight.

You are missing the point, as to why I want this team to miss the finals.

But this is the team the great bozo himself has put together, lauded by Bulldog Richie in the last week,to which you applauded. Yet still no heart, no team, no passion, no will to win. That is the worst performance by a Manly side in many many a year

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8